ot do consultant a favor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2003

  2. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://divasearch1.wwe.com/diva_sw.php
    >
    > you guys need to vote for my friend, sasha from colorado, thanks in

    advance!

    Okay, I voted for her.

    Please tell her she can repay me by giving me a practice wrestling session.

    --
    Fris "Andy Kaufman" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i almost had to vote for alicia from california, good lord!
    http://divasearch.wwe.com/sw/images/alicia_cal.jpg

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    sorry after much looking (one has to be thoro) i went for deyna shame about
    the tat but otherwise she be a babe

    billyw, Jul 2, 2003