    at selling a few on ebay and need to know what are worth putting on or not

    cheers Dave

    ---

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Walter Guest

    Dragon wrote:

    > Ids there a list of out of print Disney videos anywhere guys, I am looking
    > at selling a few on ebay and need to know what are worth putting on or not
    >
    > cheers Dave

    A list isn't necessary. Just list them starting at 99 cents with no
    reserve and watch how high the price goes (probably in the $15-20 range,
    maybe higher).

    Walter, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Dragon

    SIR Gary G Guest

    >Dragon wrote:
    >
    >> Ids there a list of out of print Disney videos anywhere guys, I am looking
    >> at selling a few on ebay and need to know what are worth putting on or not

    Go to Ebay, do a search for Disney VHS, and you will get an idea of whats
    listed, whats selling, whats not selling, and how much the ones that are
    selling are going for. Look at the ones on the last day since many people watch
    the titles and dont bid on them untill the last minute.
    Sir G

    SIR Gary G, Sep 19, 2004