    Doom MCNGP #38
    Some people are like a Slinky.
    Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005

  2. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    CBIC wrote:
    > I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
    > my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
    > the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
    > last. Please help.
    > rgs

    I would also like your advice on my fries. Should I eat the crispier ones
    first, last, or should I throw them in the garbage. I did google my
    questions and checked Technet but could not find any useful information.
    Please help.
    --
    aka

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    Sorry to keep asking questions but now I realized my drink has too much ice.
    Should I dump some out or wait until some melts and then drink it. Your
    input is appreciated.

    rgs
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  4. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that my
    >sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat the end that
    >is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for last. Please help.

    I think the answer is A

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  5. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
    > my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
    > the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
    > last. Please help.
    >
    > rgs

    You obviously eat the "bad" end first. Eat the bread-end first, and work
    your way to the meaty end. This way, your memories of your sandwich will be
    cast in a positive light, remembering all the meaty goodness instead of the
    dry meatless flop-wich.

    HTH.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  6. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > CBIC wrote:
    >> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
    >> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
    >> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
    >> last. Please help.
    >> rgs

    > I would also like your advice on my fries. Should I eat the crispier
    > ones first, last, or should I throw them in the garbage. I did google
    > my questions and checked Technet but could not find any useful
    > information. Please help.

    Send them to me.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  7. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    >> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
    >> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
    >> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
    >> last. Please help.
    >> rgs

    >I would also like your advice on my fries. Should I eat the crispier ones
    >first, last, or should I throw them in the garbage. I did google my
    >questions and checked Technet but could not find any useful information.
    >Please help.

    I use testk!ng they're just greeeat!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  8. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry to keep asking questions but now I realized my drink has too much
    > ice. Should I dump some out or wait until some melts and then drink it.
    > Your input is appreciated.

    Too much ice is a serious problem indeed. Your problem is twofold: First
    and foremost, I absolutely dread the impending "dam burst" that inevitably
    happens when I have a drink with too much ice. I'm sure you know what I'm
    talking about. Ice is intelligent and will form itself into a drink dam
    causing you to tilt the drink further and further back, because you KNOW
    there's more drink in there somewhere, and then suddenly WHAM the dam
    breaks, and you have drink all over your nice new shirt.

    Secondly, if you let the ice melt, you have watered-down drink! This is
    totally unacceptable, unless you are drinking something that is way too
    strong to begin with, like the coffee I brew (according to my wife).

    My advice is to REMOVE the offending ice IMMEDIATELY and save your shirt!

    --
    Fris "Ice Meister" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Aug 26, 2005
  9. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    >>
    >> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
    >> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
    >> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
    >> last. Please help.
    >>
    >> rgs

    > You obviously eat the "bad" end first. Eat the bread-end first, and work
    > your way to the meaty end. This way, your memories of your sandwich will
    > be
    > cast in a positive light, remembering all the meaty goodness instead of
    > the
    > dry meatless flop-wich.
    >
    > HTH.

    I see you beat me to this particular advice, so I went and advised on the
    drink/ice issue. I then thought perhaps I could also offer an alternative
    suggestion.

    Perform an adjustment to the sandwich. If the meat and/or cheese is not
    enough to cover the entire sandwich, then take the sandwich apart (no need
    to be afraid here, the sandwich will feel no pain, I assure you). Assuming
    that the meat and/or cheese is merely layered and over-folded, simply unfold
    and/or unlayer the meat and/or cheese and re-layer accordingly. If the
    manufacturer of the sandwich did not give you enough meat and/or cheese to
    completely cover the sandwich, you may be forced instead to tear or cut
    apart the meat and/or cheese and place in the sandwich so as to get Maximum
    Bitage®

    You're Welcome.

    Frisbee®, Aug 26, 2005
  10. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > Sorry to keep asking questions but now I realized my drink has too
    > much ice. Should I dump some out or wait until some melts and then
    > drink it. Your input is appreciated.

    JaR
    Thug 10110
    MCNGP.com

    JaR, Aug 26, 2005
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    > Perform an adjustment to the sandwich.

    I attempted this upgrade and Sandwich 2.0 was a dismal failure. I ended up
    with meat on both ends and a void in the middle. I reverted back to Sandwich
    1.0 and followed previous advice and began at the less than desireable end.
    I appreciated everyone's concern in this matter.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  12. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:

    > Perform an adjustment to the sandwich. If the meat and/or cheese is
    > not enough to cover the entire sandwich, then take the sandwich apart
    > (no need to be afraid here, the sandwich will feel no pain, I assure
    > you). Assuming that the meat and/or cheese is merely layered and
    > over-folded, simply unfold and/or unlayer the meat and/or cheese and
    > re-layer accordingly. If the manufacturer of the sandwich did not
    > give you enough meat and/or cheese to completely cover the sandwich,
    > you may be forced instead to tear or cut apart the meat and/or cheese
    > and place in the sandwich so as to get Maximum Bitage©

    PLS POST DAINBRUMP RE: SANDWICH ADJUSTMENT

    RGS

    JaR, Aug 26, 2005
  13. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    > My advice is to REMOVE the offending ice IMMEDIATELY and save your
    > shirt!

    I followed your advice and must say that Drink 1.0 SP1 was quite refreshing.
    Thanking you muchly.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  14. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> My advice is to REMOVE the offending ice IMMEDIATELY and save your
    >> shirt!

    > I followed your advice and must say that Drink 1.0 SP1 was quite
    > refreshing. Thanking you muchly.

    What did you do with the ice?

    Frisbee®, Aug 26, 2005
  15. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Perform an adjustment to the sandwich.

    > I attempted this upgrade and Sandwich 2.0 was a dismal failure. I ended up
    > with meat on both ends and a void in the middle. I reverted back to
    > Sandwich 1.0 and followed previous advice and began at the less than
    > desireable end. I appreciated everyone's concern in this matter.

    My bad. By "multiple pieces" I meant more than two pieces. I should have
    said "a minimum of four and preferably more pieces." Ideally, the pieces
    should each be about one bite in size, allowing you to arrange the pieces on
    the bread such that there is at least SOME meat and/or cheese in every byte,
    even though it might not fill each bite-size section of the bread. Hope
    this helps in your next sandwich. If all else fails, reboot.

    Frisbee®, Aug 26, 2005
  16. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    I threw it on the floor. The janitor here is an @ssh0le.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  17. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> My advice is to REMOVE the offending ice IMMEDIATELY and save your
    >>> shirt!

    >> I followed your advice and must say that Drink 1.0 SP1 was quite
    >> refreshing. Thanking you muchly.

    > What did you do with the ice?

    He rubbed it on his new shirt, thus negating the whole ice-removal
    procedure.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is too long to fit into a haiku.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  18. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > I see you beat me to this particular advice, so I went and advised on
    > the drink/ice issue. I then thought perhaps I could also offer an
    > alternative suggestion.
    >
    > Perform an adjustment to the sandwich. If the meat and/or cheese is
    > not enough to cover the entire sandwich, then take the sandwich apart
    > (no need to be afraid here, the sandwich will feel no pain, I assure
    > you). Assuming that the meat and/or cheese is merely layered and
    > over-folded, simply unfold and/or unlayer the meat and/or cheese and
    > re-layer accordingly. If the manufacturer of the sandwich did not
    > give you enough meat and/or cheese to completely cover the sandwich,
    > you may be forced instead to tear or cut apart the meat and/or cheese
    > and place in the sandwich so as to get Maximum Bitage®
    >
    > You're Welcome.

    Whoa,there, big fella. What you're suggesting is just this side of
    dangerous. Only in extreme circumstances should one mess with the
    composition and/or layout of an existing sandwich. If you are in the process
    of building a sandwich, you may re-arrange the slices of meaty/cheesy
    goodness as you see fit, but once the sandwich has "matured", it should not
    be tampered with, other than to add condiments as needed. Manipulating the
    slices of meat and/or cheese severely compromises the integrity of said
    sandwich, and should only be attempted in one of the following
    circumstances:

    1) You've been short-cheesed *and* short-meated. If you have a plentiful
    amount of one and not the other, you're best off to leave the sandwich as
    is - just suck it up and eat your lunch. If you have very little of both
    items, feel free to cut/break the meat and/or cheese into smaller chunks so
    that they may cover the entirety of the bread.

    2) The meat and/or cheese has gone bad. If there is a malodorous, well,
    odor, eminating from the sandwich, further examination is required, as the
    cheese may be Muenster or Brie. If, and only if, there is mold and/or slime
    not native to "fresh" meat/cheese, should you attempt a SRP (Sandwich
    Re-organization Procedure)

    3) There is too much condiment on your sandwich. If there is extra-extra
    Mayo on your sandwich, you may use the cheese (never the meat) to wipe off
    the extra mayo. Much like a squeegee, cheese will bend to just the right
    angle to wipe off much of the excess mayo, leaving you with what is normally
    considered 1 serving. You may, at your own discretion, dispose of the
    Extra-Mayonic Cheese if you feel that it would be for the good of your
    lunch.

    4) You have been served a sandwich on unacceptable bread. If SWMBO has
    packed your lunch for you, like a good wife, but given you
    Extra-Hearty-Whole-Grain-No-Carb-and-No-Flavor Diet bread, you may perform
    an emergency SRM (Sandwich Relocation Maneuver). Doing this requires the
    utmost concentration, as you are to NEVER touch either the cheese or the
    meat.
    a) Remove top slice of bread from sandwich
    b) Lay out two slices of good bread
    c) Place one slice of good bread on top of the sandwich. Now you have a
    mutant half-breed sandwich.
    d) Carefully flip mutant-wich over, so that it now lays on its new
    bread-foundation.
    e) Repeat steps a) and c) on your half-breed sandwich. This should leave
    you with a newly relocated sandwich on a more acceptable bread.

    I hope these rules and procedures have helped you. But there is one more.
    Above all, RESPECT THE SANDWICH.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  19. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Dilemma

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:29:30 -0400, "Briscobar"
    <> wrote:

> [...]

    >packed your lunch for you, like a good wife, but given you
    >Extra-Hearty-Whole-Grain-No-Carb-and-No-Flavor Diet bread, you may perform
    >an emergency SRM (Sandwich Relocation Maneuver). Doing this requires the
    >utmost concentration, as you are to NEVER touch either the cheese or the
    >meat.
    > a) Remove top slice of bread from sandwich
    > b) Lay out two slices of good bread
    > c) Place one slice of good bread on top of the sandwich. Now you have a
    >mutant half-breed sandwich.
    > d) Carefully flip mutant-wich over, so that it now lays on its new
    >bread-foundation.
    > e) Repeat steps a) and c) on your half-breed sandwich. This should leave
    >you with a newly relocated sandwich on a more acceptable bread.
    >
    >I hope these rules and procedures have helped you. But there is one more.

    So which dump did you get those answers from?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  20. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    OT: Friday Funny (Was: Re: Dilemma)

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > 4) You have been served a sandwich on unacceptable bread. If SWMBO has
    > packed your lunch for you, like a good wife, but given you

    An Irishman, Mexican, and a Br@indumper were all taking their lunch break
    whilst working on a new high-rise building, sitting on the open beams. The
    Irishman opens his lunch pail and says "Gosh and begoran! If my wife packs
    me another Corned Beef and Cabbage sandwich again, I'll jump to my death!"
    The Mexican opens his pail and says "Ay carumba! If my wife packs me
    another burrito, I'll leap to my death, too!" The br@indumper opens his
    pail and says "OMG! WTF! IF MYE WEIF P4KS M3 ANOTH3R P34NUT BUTT3R AND
    JELI S4MICH AGAIN I'LL FARGIN KILL MYS3LF!!!1!!1!"

    The next day, at lunchtime, all three are again sitting on the beam, opening
    their lunch pails. The Irishman finds another corned beef cabbage sandwich
    and leaps to his death. The Mexican likewise finds another burrito, and
    leaps to his death. The br@indumper finds another peanut-butter-and-jelly
    sandwich and also leaps to his death.

    At the funeral the three wives (they got a special
    three-for-the-price-of-one deal on funerals) were talking among themselves.
    The wife of the Irishman said "If only I'd known he didn't like to have
    corned beef and cabbage every day, I'd have glady packed him something
    different for lunch!" The Mexican's wife said, "Me, too. There's lots of
    things besides burritos that I could have packed!" The br@indumper's wife
    was strangely silent. Finally, she chimed in "Don't look at me, he packed
    his own lunches!"

    Thank you and try the smoked salmon!

    Frisbee®, Aug 26, 2005