OT: Did anything bad happen today?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Larry Hodges, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Re: Did anything bad happen today?

    Drink lots of water, it will dilute the scent. ;)
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2006
  4. Re: Did anything bad happen today?

    I had the most terrible nightmare, I dreamt I was a Camel. And when I awoke
    the waterbed was empty.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 7, 2006
  5. Re: Did anything bad happen today?

    Geez, that is scary.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2006
  6. Colin Barnhorst, Jun 7, 2006
  7. Andre:
    The day after, on 6/7/6, my old & trusty Afga Snapscan scanner stopped
    working.
    Its life had been extended in x64 by running inside a VM, but now it has
    decided to retire.
    Rest in peace, oh scanner, one day after 6/6/6!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 8, 2006
  8. Carlos:

    Sorry to hear about your scanner. The Epson CX3810 is very
    reasonably priced and x64 printer and twain drivers are available for
    download. It works as a standalone scanner to print a document or picture
    or an image of the document can be saved on the hard drive.

    Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2, O2007B2, Jun 8, 2006
  9. Dennis:
    Thanks for your advice.
    This weekend I will apply the last resource.
    Screw driver and disassemble the scanner.
    Will see what I can find (can't help being an electrical engineer).
    The darned scanner still turns on, sometimes Windows "sees" it but somehow
    it doesn't start, softwarewise.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 8, 2006
  10. Dennis:

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 8, 2006
  11. "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <> wrote in

    > Hehe, today is 6/6/06, did you have any unusual bad experiences
    > today? :)

    Well, no, but 62 years ago the German army had a pretty bad
    experience...
    David R. Norton MVP, Jun 9, 2006