    Regards,
    Slarty Bartfast

    - If Sysop not found - Please notify computer!

    Slarty Bartfast, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Slarty Bartfast

    Guest Guest

    Re: DHCP History

    "Slarty Bartfast" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    >I have hunted high and low for an answer to this, but nothing yet.
    >
    > I would like to review the DHCP Lease History.
    > Ie: Who leased 192.168.168.123 on the 2nd January 2006?
    > I'm sure the info will be in C:\Winnt\System32\DHCP\DHCP.mdb - but how do I
    > open it?

    Since DHCP.mdb is a Jet Database, perhaps you can find a Jet Database Viewer
    that would suffice. I have the dhcpcmd.exe program that came with the NT4
    Resource Kit, you can download it here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=232213

    Once you run the Tools Management Console, you'll need to find and run
    DHCPCMD.exe. A command window will open with the parameters for you. I'd
    provide further instruction, but it's late and I trust you're smart enough to
    figure it out.

    HTH
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Guest, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Re: DHCP History

    BeBibuuWAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAaa
    good luck to the poor man,
    --
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
    evil, but because of the people who don''''t gave a damn about it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jun 2, 2006
  4. Slarty Bartfast

    CBIC Guest

    Re: DHCP History

    "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    > BeBibuuWAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAaa
    > good luck to the poor man,
    > --

    That was a helpful reply you a$$bag.

    CBIC, Jun 2, 2006
  5. Slarty Bartfast

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: DHCP History

    > BeBibuuWAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAaa
    > good luck to the poor man,

    What evidence do you have that he is poor?

    And could you clarify your first sentence, I didn't quite get that.

    Thanks!

    Jtyc, Jun 2, 2006