    Th phone was not charging at the time, just sitting there. The
    force of the explosion knocked over some pill bottles near by.

    I'm sure this is rare, but geezzz.

    kpg, Jul 10, 2006

  2. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Dell Laptop explodes

    that's funny, i have a dell laptop that has been making this sound and when

    Consultant, Jul 10, 2006

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Dell Laptop explodes

    As Consultant once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > that's funny, i have a dell laptop that has been making
    > this sound and when

    !!! SOMEONE CALL THE BURN CENTER!

    kpg, Jul 10, 2006
  4. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:22:09 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

    > This is a little old, but new to me.
    >
    > It stood out to me because one of my clients was telling me that
    > his daughter's cell phone exploded while sitting on the countertop.

    Yeah, Dull sent out recall notices for everybody that supposedly had those
    lappys.

    I've also heard a lot of reports from Yurp about Nokia phones exploding.
    Nokia claims aftermarket batteries at fault. That'd be a shithepants
    moment; "Hello? Mom?"***BLAM!*** |-D

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jul 10, 2006
  5. kpg

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Dell Laptop explodes

    kpg wrote:
    > As Consultant once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > > that's funny, i have a dell laptop that has been making
    > > this sound and when

    > !!! SOMEONE CALL THE BURN CENTER!

    No, the FIRE BRIGADE, silly !

    Cerebrus, Jul 10, 2006
  6. Re: Dell Laptop explodes

    "Cerebrus" wrote:

    > kpg wrote:
    > > As Consultant once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    > >
    > > > that's funny, i have a dell laptop that has been making
    > > > this sound and when

    > > !!! SOMEONE CALL THE BURN CENTER!

    > No, the FIRE BRIGADE, silly !

    And grab some marshmallows...
    And the schlitz!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Jul 10, 2006