    much time in a worthless vendor specific cert.

    So to recap has anyone done them, how difficult are they, and are they worth
    it?

    Techie, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Techie

    Sir Kozz Guest

    aren't they free???????

    Sir Kozz, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Techie

    Techie Guest

    no Dell sent info saying they cost $179.00 USD for a self study program. The
    info for the tests is free on the web site but you have to pay for the exam.

    Techie, Nov 4, 2003
  4. Techie

    Guest Guest

    I have done them, and yes they are worthless it is
    basically do you know how to look stuff up on Dell's web
    site and that is basically it

    Guest, Nov 4, 2003
  5. Techie

    Techie Guest

    THANK YOU FINALLY A REAL ANSWER.

    Techie, Nov 4, 2003
  6. Techie

    Consultant Guest

    dude, they got a cert!

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2003
  7. Techie

    Techie Guest

    sure do check it out http://dcse.dell.com/

    Techie, Nov 4, 2003
  8. Techie

    Jtyc Guest

    > dude, they got a cert!

    I find my Packard Bell certifications of great benefit.

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2003
  9. Techie

    Consultant Guest

    will you get more money if you get this?

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2003
  10. I used to list my AST cert, but Alvin, Simon, and Theodore just aren't as
    popular as they used to be.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 4, 2003
  11. Techie

    Jtyc Guest

    > I used to list my AST cert, but Alvin, Simon, and Theodore just aren't as
    > popular as they used to be.

    Funny thing is, the man who ran PB into the toilet, bought AST and to my
    knowledge has done nothing with it.

    Jtyc, Nov 4, 2003
  12. Techie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >will you get more money if you get this?

    No, but you get double the memory - for a limited time only.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003
  13. Techie

    Consultant Guest

    and a 15" flat panel upgrade at no additional charge

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2003
  14. Techie

    JaR Guest

    > and a 15" flat panel upgrade at no additional charge

    Not gonna do it 'less I get free shipping!

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 4, 2003
  15. Techie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Not gonna do it 'less I get free shipping!

    United States & Canada only.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003
  16. promotion code required.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 4, 2003
  17. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Surprisingly yes it will which would make this a no brainer but I just don't
    want to invest too much time in this because I am working on other things
    like a Citrix rollout that require more of my time.

    --
    MCNGP #21
    A+, Network+, MCSA

    Techie, Nov 6, 2003