OT: Dell cancels India tech support?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Freddy, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Freddy

    Freddy Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Freddy

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:37:12 -0500, "Freddy" <>
    wrote:

    >http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/biztech/11/24/dell.call.centers.ap/index.html

    I was on an Oracle course last year with a guy from India who had
    bought a Dell laptop.... can you guess where I'm going with this ?

    Anyway, he had loads of problems with it and was complaining that the
    call centre support staff in India were clueless !?!

    One of life's little ironies, eh ?

    Paul
    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Freddy

    Brian Guest

    Re: Dell cancels India tech support?

    Actually, it says they are moving corporate support back to the USA and
    leaving home consumer support in India.

    Brian, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Freddy

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2003
  5. Freddy

    billyw Guest

    and your point is caller

    billyw, Nov 26, 2003
  6. Freddy

    Jtyc Guest

    > and your point is caller

    I generally make it a point to not have a point.

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2003
  7. Freddy

    billyw Guest

    yes i couldn't agree more.. lovely evening isn't it

    billyw, Nov 26, 2003
  8. Freddy

    Jtyc Guest

    > yes i couldn't agree more.. lovely evening isn't it

    Oh yes... It should be nice driving over the pass tonight.

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2003
  9. Freddy

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:41:56 -0800, "Jtyc"
    <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote:

    >> and your point is caller

    >I generally make it a point to not have a point.

    That's a philosophy we could all learn from......

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Nov 26, 2003