    Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!

    More than both of yours put together.

    Thbbbbbbt!

    Frisbee®, Apr 8, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!
    >
    > More than both of yours put together.
    >
    > Thbbbbbbt!

    JaR made 'em do it!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 8, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!
    >
    > More than both of yours put together.
    >
    > Thbbbbbbt!

    WHAT? no beer?

    (I could dig out all of my hardware warranty certs from the 80s and 90s.
    THat would be about another 120-150. And I forgot my Apple and 3Com
    certifications and MY brainbench certs)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Deodorants and Pentiums - When being close is all that counts.

    Neil, Apr 9, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > JaR made 'em do it!

    I didn't really have to be forced. I have such a Ginormous ego that I just
    love fluffing myself.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Confucius say: Rook before you reap!

    Neil, Apr 9, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> Don't MAKE me poast my list of Brainbench certs!
    >>
    >> More than both of yours put together.
    >>
    >> Thbbbbbbt!

    > WHAT? no beer?
    >
    > (I could dig out all of my hardware warranty certs from the 80s and 90s.
    > THat would be about another 120-150. And I forgot my Apple and 3Com
    > certifications and MY brainbench certs)

    Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.

    catwalker63, Apr 9, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    > Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.

    PUH-lease, the appropriate term is urinary olympics

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem...

    Neil, Apr 9, 2007
  7. catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.

    You know, I actually have a potty training cert froim when I was like 2 or
    3. My momma actually threatened to revoke it when I had a problem with
    improper aim as a teenager! :p

    Red Swingline Stapler, Apr 9, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <> say in

    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> Oh goody. A totally new kind of pi$$ing contest.

    > You know, I actually have a potty training cert froim when I was like
    > 2 or 3. My momma actually threatened to revoke it when I had a problem
    > with improper aim as a teenager! :p

    PLEASE TO B INFORMING I WEAR TO B GETTING DUMPS FOR POTTY TRAINING CERT!
    KINDLY TANKING U...

    rgs

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t.

    Neil, Apr 10, 2007