    Plz to b getting on im and typing my digits re crystal rpts q

    rgs

    CR IDOT

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Deer Ramone Brisobar

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Plz to b getting on im and typing my digits re crystal rpts q
    >
    > rgs
    >
    > CR IDOT

    Sorry Fris, been out of town for a few days with limited access to the
    intarwebs. Still need help?

    Briscobar, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Deer Ramone Brisobar

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Plz to b getting on im and typing my digits re crystal rpts q
    >>
    >> rgs
    >>
    >> CR IDOT

    > Sorry Fris, been out of town for a few days with limited access to the
    > intarwebs. Still need help?

    It's been so long since I posted that, I can't remember what the problem was
    anymore, so I must have solved it. Actually, I believe I made a
    work-around. Thanks anyway.

    Frisbee®, Jan 29, 2007