    Frisbee® Guest

    Please to be e-mailing me soonest at frisbee at mcngp dot com

    RGS
    Frisbee®, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    OT-MAN Guest

    Re: Deer Montreal, MCT

    > Please to be e-mailing me soonest at frisbee at mcngp dot com

    What happen?
    OT-MAN, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Deer Montreal, MCT

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
    >> Please to be e-mailing me soonest at frisbee at mcngp dot com

    > What happen?

    He got a clue.

    Something that seems to always elude you.
    Frisbee®, Oct 17, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    OT-MAN Guest

    Re: Deer Montreal, MCT

    > Something that seems to always elude you.

    so it isn't for my level
    OT-MAN, Oct 17, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Deer Montreal, MCT

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
    >> Something that seems to always elude you.

    > so it isn't for my level

    Mitch!!!! Cleanup on aisle 55...Mitch!!!
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    TBone Guest

    TBone, Oct 18, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    OT-MAN Guest

    Re: Deer Montreal, MCT

    > Somebody set up us the bomb...

    Do you live to fight anouther day, or do you fight to live anouther day?
    OT-MAN, Oct 18, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Deer Montreal, MCT

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
    >> Somebody set up us the bomb...

    > Do you live to fight anouther day, or do you fight to live anouther day?

    Yes
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006