    Thanking you.

    Kindly do the needful.

    Or not.
    Frisbee®, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:27:40 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > I love you like a brother, but please get your fecal matter together
    > soonest.
    >
    > We now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy.
    >
    > Oh, and deer other Bob,
    >
    > Please try your damndest to continue to be a saint.
    >
    > Thanking you.
    >
    > Kindly do the needful.
    >
    > Or not.

    2ndededed!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Re: Deer McBob

    Bill,

    Take whatever side you want, but you don't know the whole story. To call one
    person good and to call another person evil is to only see half of each
    side.

    Neither do I.

    Neither does anyone else.

    You only know what you think you know, and what you think you know, isn't
    the truth.

    The same applies to me, or to anyone else who thinks they know the truth.

    No one knows the truth.

    It's called a "jump to conclusions mat". There are different conclusions,
    and you jump to them.

    Rob

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 12, 2006
  4. Again, you don't know the whole story.

    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 12, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:52:19 -0700, Law Offices Of The F-Word cast into
    the ether:

    > Again, you don't know the whole story.

    Don't need to.

    It doesn't matter.

    Be well.

    ..
    ..
    ..

    OK?

    Thanks.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 13, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Again, you don't know the whole story.

    > Don't need to.
    >
    > It doesn't matter.
    >
    > Be well.

    There are 2 sides to every story. Sometimes more.

    Reminds me of what some wise old bastid once said:

    Business and friedship don't mix.

    It's not funnny, but it is understandalbe.

    (But then I've been around longer than most) :0.

    kp "wiser all the time" g
    kpg, Oct 13, 2006
  7. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:52:19 -0700, Law Offices Of The F-Word cast into
    > the ether:
    >
    > > Again, you don't know the whole story.

    > Don't need to.

    Fair enough.

    > It doesn't matter.

    Says you.

    > Be well.

    Doing better.

    > .
    > .
    > .
    >
    > OK?

    Will be.

    > Thanks.

    Yep.
    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006
  8. "kpg" <> wrote

    > Business and friedship don't mix.

    They can, but it requires extraordinary people, and extraordinary
    circumstances.
    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 13, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:44:18 -0700, Law Offices Of The F-Word cast into
    the ether:

    >> > Again, you don't know the whole story.

    >> Don't need to.

    > Fair enough.
    >

    >> It doesn't matter.

    > Says you.

    Sorry. I meant it doesn't matter what I think about anything. Not that it
    doesn't matter to you guys.

    >> Be well.

    > Doing better.

    Hope so.

    >> OK?

    > Will be.

    Good.

    >> Thanks.

    > Yep.

    Alrighty then.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 15, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > There are 2 sides to every story.

    nope, 3 sides - yours, mine and "the truth".

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - On the 8th day, God created potholes.
    Neil, Oct 16, 2006