OT: Deer Julia, LRM, Catwalker

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Deer Julia, LRM, Catwalker

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Please to be shopping here and following-up with GIFS!11!!!
    >
    > http://www.enlighted.com/pages/bras.shtml?wp_ml=0
    >
    > Ya see, I'm night blind, and need all the help I can get.

    Fris, you wouldn't be funding this expedition would you?

    LRM, Jan 27, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Julia Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:Oe5mG8VQHHA.4000
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > Please to be shopping here and following-up with GIFS!11!!!
    >
    > http://www.enlighted.com/pages/bras.shtml?wp_ml=0
    >
    > Ya see, I'm night blind, and need all the help I can get.

    What ... no matching light up panties?

    Julia, Jan 29, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jan 29, 5:17 am, Julia <> wrote:

    > What ... no matching light up panties?

    Apparently, he doesn't need to *see* his way along that path. His
    libido should light the path to the Mount of Venus.

    Cerebrus, Jan 29, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > On Jan 29, 5:17 am, Julia <> wrote:
    >
    >> What ... no matching light up panties?

    > Apparently, he doesn't need to *see* his way along that path. His
    > libido should light the path to the Mount of Venus.

    I think you meant to say MounD of Venus.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Julia <> say in news:uo1NVrzQHHA.2252
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > What ... no matching light up panties?

    (a) it's ok to feel around in the dark

    (b) marry me...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

    Neil, Jan 29, 2007
  7. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > did you hear Julia <> say in news:uo1NVrzQHHA.2252
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> What ... no matching light up panties?

    > (a) it's ok to feel around in the dark
    >
    > (b) marry me...
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    > PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006
    >

    > - Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

    Wot about Mrs. Neil? And, are you applying for TLG this year? :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Win 95

    Wayne McGlinn, Jan 30, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <> say in news:ebET0FBRHHA.3812
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Wot about Mrs. Neil?

    shhhh, if she hears you I'm a dead man....well, not really, she'd prolly
    just laugh her a$$ off.

    > And, are you applying for TLG this year? :)

    can't. got the e-mail from Corey (ok Karen), but since I am moving (at a
    snails pace) to a new job, I can't afford the time this year. Not sure
    now if I will ever get back to TE, but hope springs eternal.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the
    neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

    Neil, Jan 30, 2007