    Okay, well not everybody, but most of you.

    Lighten up.

    That is all.
    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lowdes fight will go on, down with the MCNGP, that if
    the don't do it themselves!
    ahhahahahhahahhahah

    lowdes, Oct 14, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Jack Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Okay, well not everybody, but most of you.
    >
    > Lighten up.
    >
    > That is all.

    A deer, a doe, a female deer.
    Jack, Oct 14, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    Jack wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > > Okay, well not everybody, but most of you.
    > >
    > > Lighten up.
    > >
    > > That is all.
    > >

    > A deer, a doe, a female deer.

    Female deer are not that dear to us, but female dears are very dear.

    And I agree with Fris,... Lighten up, fellas, even if you have to fill
    yourself with hyrdrogen gas to get it done. I need to see y'all
    floating... now !
    Cerebrus, Oct 14, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    "Jack" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Okay, well not everybody, but most of you.
    >>
    >> Lighten up.
    >>
    >> That is all.

    > A deer, a doe, a female deer.

    It's all acedemic.
    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Jack Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Jack" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> Okay, well not everybody, but most of you.
    >>>
    >>> Lighten up.
    >>>
    >>> That is all.

    >> A deer, a doe, a female deer.

    > It's all acedemic.

    a dough a dear a femail dear
    Jack, Oct 14, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    "Jack" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Jack" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> A deer, a doe, a female deer.

    >> It's all acedemic.
    >>

    > a dough a dear a femail dear

    I wish I had a donut.
    LRM, Oct 14, 2006
  8. Re: Deer Everybody

    "LRM" <> wrote in message news:u%
    > I wish I had a donut.

    Rumor has it that you have a hole.
    Law Offices Of The F-Word, Oct 15, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lowdes fight will go on, down with the MCNGP, that if
    > the don't do it themselves!
    > ahhahahahhahahhahah

    I think I know what low.desk was trying to accomplish before. He was
    actually trying to suck up to us to try to throw us off so that we may think
    he's on our side. BWAHAHAHA....but when he realized we're smarter than that,
    he reverted to his old plan of just being a moran without a plan.
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 15, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 02:22:10 +0000, lowdes cast into the ether:

    > NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lowdes fight will go on,

    Fight? Issat what you think you are doing? Fighting?

    *snerk*

    > down with the MCNGP, that if the don't do it themselves!

    Never enter into a battle of wits if you are only half-equipped.

    > ahhahahahhahahhahah

    You should do something about that cough.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 15, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    "Law Offices Of The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message news:u%
    >> I wish I had a donut.

    > Rumor has it that you have a hole.

    Well then I wish I had a donut to go with the hole. Although, I would prefer
    to keep them separate as one is to recover from carb depletion and the other
    is for something entirely different.
    LRM, Oct 15, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Blah Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Law Offices Of The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > >
    > > "LRM" <> wrote in message news:u%
    > >> I wish I had a donut.

    > > Rumor has it that you have a hole.
    > >

    > Well then I wish I had a donut to go with the hole. Although, I would

    prefer
    > to keep them separate as one is to recover from carb depletion and the

    other
    > is for something entirely different.

    Blah blahblah blah blah, blah blah blahblah, blah blahblah blah blah?
    Blah, Oct 16, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Deer Everybody

    Blah wrote:

    > Blah blahblah blah blah, blah blah blahblah, blah blahblah blah blah?

    Yeah, exactly. You need to shut your hole.
    Cerebrus, Oct 17, 2006