    video? I looked around and I can only find clips. I missed part of it (most
    of it) as you know the field we are in. :-(

    Thanks.
    Dragon, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Dragon

    kpg Guest

    Re: Debate

    Come on now, it's not like you're going to vote...
    kpg, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Re: Debate

    Speaking of Debates... where was Jar last night???
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Dragon

    JaR Guest

    Re: Debate

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    I declined to participate unless they agreed to allow beer.

    And I was adamant, too!

    JaR
    Sober Candidate(B.T. in 58 mins)
    JaR, Oct 1, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Debate

    Trust me, on this one? I am defo going to vote.

    Dragon, Oct 2, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Jerz Guest

    Re: Debate

    If you have a replaytv 4000 I can beam you a copy...

    later,

    Jerz

    Jerz, Oct 2, 2004
  7. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Debate

    hmm, Let me check,,,
    Nope, I have absolutely no such things as replay TV 4000.

    Dragon, Oct 2, 2004
  8. Dragon

    Jerz Guest

    Re: Debate

    Well you can download the audio from audible.com....
    http://www.audible.com/adbl/store/welcome.jsp

    Jerz, Oct 3, 2004