    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he saw the mushroom cloud.

    Neil, Feb 7, 2005

  2. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > - 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he saw the mushroom cloud.

    For some reason, that just shickles the tit outta me.

    Oh, and the Pats rock!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> - 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he saw the mushroom cloud.

    > For some reason, that just shickles the tit outta me.
    >

    > Oh, and the Pats rock!

    'Bother', said Pooh as he stuffed Piglet's corpse into a trash bag
    'Bother', said Pooh, as he loaded his last round.
    'Bother,' said Pooh as the trip-wire clicked.
    'Bother,' said Pooh, as he took aim from behind the grassy knoll.

    and other random taglines coming to a sig near me...

    <blatant plug for Taggen here>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Don't rush me, I get paid by the hour.

    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  4. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &

    opined:

    >>> - 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he saw the mushroom cloud.

    >> For some reason, that just shickles the tit outta me.
    >>

    >> Oh, and the Pats rock!
    >>

    > 'Bother', said Pooh as he stuffed Piglet's corpse into a trash bag
    > 'Bother', said Pooh, as he loaded his last round.
    > 'Bother,' said Pooh as the trip-wire clicked.
    > 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he took aim from behind the grassy knoll.
    >
    > and other random taglines coming to a sig near me...
    >
    > <blatant plug for Taggen here>

    Who'd a thunk it?

    http://www.preromanbritain.com/gwem/martbean/tmatic/poohtags.txt

    somebody with waaaaaay to much time on their hands.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 7, 2005
  5. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > Please let the Celtics go in the tank. I see you refused my request

    for
    > the Eagle's to win, and now Briscoe will be unbearable (once he shows

    up
    > from his drunken vacation to Sodom & Ga^H^H^H California). Perhaps

    you
    > see this as a need to adjust some flaw in my character. So be it.
    >
    > If a Boston wins all 3, Briscobar's head will expand so much it will
    > explode (really I'm only thinking of his health)
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    >
    > - 'Bother,' said Pooh, as he saw the mushroom cloud.

    Dear Neil,
    I will address your comments one at a time.
    1) The Celtics suck. Their current position in the Atlantic Division is
    not a function of their talent. They blow. Wishing Celtics defeat upon
    me will do no good.
    2) Your request for the Eagles to win? Laughable, indeed. While I'm a
    McNabb fan, I must say that I was not disappointed, nor was I shocked,
    when the Patriots utterly demolished[1] the Eagles.
    3) Hey, fool! They have internet here in Kullefornya! I can still hear
    you! But to clear things up, I'm not on vacation. I'm at a training
    course. It's going good. They took us out for authentic New Zealand
    food. Yes, you read that right. Quite good, I might add.
    4) I will grant your request for Boston not having a clean sweep of the
    athletic year. The Celtics do not deserve to win it all this year[2].

    Thank you for your time. And remember, I'm watching you, even though
    I'm not at work this week.

    [1] Demolished means, in this instance "played a tough game and
    squeaked it out, but looking back on it, wasn't quite as close as the
    score indicates."
    [2] Except for Al Jefferson (see current ESPN The Magazine) and Paul
    Pierce.

    Talk to you guys later...

    Ken

    Briscobar, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Dear Neil,
    > I will address your comments one at a time.
    > 1) The Celtics suck. Their current position in the Atlantic Division is
    > not a function of their talent. They blow. Wishing Celtics defeat upon
    > me will do no good.

    having a losing basketball team is not something I am unfamilar with. as
    is having a losing baseball team...and hockey (oh, merciful Deity, don't
    mention the 70s to a leaf fan)...did ok in feetsball but it was the NFL
    lite version...

    > 2) Your request for the Eagles to win? Laughable, indeed. While I'm a
    > McNabb fan, I must say that I was not disappointed, nor was I shocked,
    > when the Patriots utterly demolished[1] the Eagles.

    wasn't laughable, especially in the first half when both teams had a huge
    suckage factor.

    > 3) Hey, fool! They have internet here in Kullefornya! I can still hear
    > you! But to clear things up, I'm not on vacation. I'm at a training
    > course. It's going good. They took us out for authentic New Zealand
    > food. Yes, you read that right. Quite good, I might add.

    of course that den of iniquity has access to the world wide wait. how
    else would they get thier porn? As for the NZ food, did you have sheep or
    Emu?

    > 4) I will grant your request for Boston not having a clean sweep of the
    > athletic year. The Celtics do not deserve to win it all this year[2].

    hmmmmmm, you will grant....OH you think youre God! hahahahahahaha...

    > Thank you for your time. And remember, I'm watching you, even though
    > I'm not at work this week.

    Keep it up and I will get a restraining order

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com, NOW!

    Neil, Feb 9, 2005