OT C's early xmas wish

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 3, 2006

  2. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Feb 3, 2006

  3. "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Consultant <> said something like
    >
    > > http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/02/lab.defense.ap/index.html

    > "What we want to do is equip our protective force with the capability that
    > will leave no doubt about the outcome."
    >

    > Hang on, I just got wood.

    I got one for my b-day last month....I'll let you play with it if you're nice
    Robert Williams, Feb 3, 2006
  4. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:%...

    > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> Consultant <> said something like
    >>
    >> > http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/02/lab.defense.ap/index.html

    >> "What we want to do is equip our protective force with the capability
    >> that
    >> will leave no doubt about the outcome."
    >>

    >> Hang on, I just got wood.

    > I got one for my b-day last month....I'll let you play with it if you're
    > nice

    That's just sick. Why would he want to play with your wood?
    Frisbee®, Feb 3, 2006
  5. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams" <>
    > wrote in message news:%...
    > >
    > > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > >> Consultant <> said something like

    > >> "What we want to do is equip our protective force with the capability
    > >> that
    > >> will leave no doubt about the outcome."
    > >>

    > >> Hang on, I just got wood.

    > > I got one for my b-day last month....I'll let you play with it if you're
    > > nice

    > That's just sick. Why would he want to play with your wood?

    ROFLMFAO....damnit I hate it when I reply to the wrong message
    Robert Williams, Feb 3, 2006
  6. Consultant

    MitchS Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:%...

    > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> Consultant <> said something like
    >>
    >> > http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/02/lab.defense.ap/index.html

    >> "What we want to do is equip our protective force with the capability
    >> that
    >> will leave no doubt about the outcome."
    >>

    >> Hang on, I just got wood.

    > I got one for my b-day last month....I'll let you play with it if you're
    > nice

    What, your wood? No thanks, not there's anything wrong with that.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 3, 2006
  7. Patrick Dickey, Feb 3, 2006
  8. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 3, 2006 at 11:46am "kpg" blathered:

    > Consultant <> said something like
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/02/lab.defense.ap/index.html

    > "What we want to do is equip our protective force with the capability that
    > will leave no doubt about the outcome."
    >

    > Hang on, I just got wood.

    Now that's just... well... icky.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 3, 2006
  9. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 3, 2006 at 11:59am "Robert Williams" blathered:

    > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> Consultant <> said something like
    >>
    >> > http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/02/lab.defense.ap/index.html

    >> "What we want to do is equip our protective force with the capability
    >> that will leave no doubt about the outcome."
    >>

    >> Hang on, I just got wood.

    > I got one for my b-day last month....I'll let you play with it if you're
    > nice

    What? Wood? And you'll let him do *what* with it!?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Please do not feed the animals.
    If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 3, 2006