OT C's drink of choice

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Consultant

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:%230%...
    > I have found my new drink!
    >
    > http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1213804,00.html

    "Two spoonfuls of this liquor is a sufficient dose. If any man should exceed
    this, it would presently stop his breath, and endanger his life."

    Dr. Kevorkian!!! Calling Dr. Kevorkian.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 1, 2006
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    and only 2 minutes to make you drunk!

    Consultant, Mar 1, 2006
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california, then it wont
    be cruel and unusual

    Consultant, Mar 1, 2006
  6. Consultant

    > maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california, then it wont
    > be cruel and unusual

    Maybe they would actually look forward to it!

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 1, 2006
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i sure would!

    Consultant, Mar 1, 2006
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Briscobar:

    > I read a different article about this yesterday...it's gonna take 10
    > years to make it. Gotta be aged properly, I guess.

    I saw something about this too. They won't be bottling it for ten years,
    but apparently Bruichladdich is taking orders for it now. Only 5000 bottles
    will be made, according to the source I saw.

    I think there might be a little bit of hyperbole in the "two spoonfulls"
    bit though, as anybody who's ever experimented with pure grain alchohol can
    tell ya.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 1, 2006
  9. Consultant

    > i sure would!
    >
    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > >> maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california, then it
    > >> wont
    > >> be cruel and unusual
    > >>

    > > Maybe they would actually look forward to it!

    Cheers!

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 1, 2006
  10. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    Consultant <> rambled:

    > i sure would!
    >
    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>> maybe we could use this on the death row inmates in california,
    >>> then it wont
    >>> be cruel and unusual
    >>>

    >> Maybe they would actually look forward to it!

    Death sentence? Did they just sentence me to death? Oh man, that's
    horrib---wait, they make you drink to death, right? Awesome!! Thanks, Judge!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com