  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Two days...
    Frisbee®, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    Is there an exact time we should be waiting for?

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    12:47 PM

    Frisbee®, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    Sweetness.

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > 12:47 PM
    >>> Two days...

    ahhh...so you;re looking forward to the Ravens at Saints game also.
    kpg, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> 12:47 PM

    > ahhh...so you;re looking forward to the Ravens at Saints game also.

    Who?.... and Who?
    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\206291.htm (10/27/2006
    > 4:27:23 PM) #
    >
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> 12:47 PM

    >> ahhh...so you;re looking forward to the Ravens at Saints game also.
    >>

    > Who?.... and Who?

    Look, it's all I have OK?
    kpg, Oct 27, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\206291.htm (10/27/2006
    >> 4:27:23 PM) #
    >>
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> ahhh...so you;re looking forward to the Ravens at Saints game also.
    >>>

    >> Who?.... and Who?

    > Look, it's all I have OK?

    LOL....s'all good. ;)
    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    >> ahhh...so you;re looking forward to the Ravens at Saints game also.
    > Who?.... and Who?

    What he meant to say was, the Vikings and Patriots game on Monday night
    football.

    And the lord willing, with no celebrity guests in the both.
    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> ahhh...so you;re looking forward to the Ravens at Saints game also.

    >> Who?.... and Who?

    > What he meant to say was, the Vikings and Patriots game on Monday night
    > football.

    Ahhhhhh..... ;) ....ok, that I understand.
    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> ahhh...so you;re looking forward to the Ravens at Saints game also.

    >> Who?.... and Who?

    > What he meant to say was, the Vikings and Patriots game on Monday night
    > football.
    >

    > And the lord willing, with no celebrity guests in the both.

    Amen. ESPN is giving MNF a bad name. I hate them. It started
    out as a mild dislike, but I'm past that now.

    ....and Tony Kornheiser, I don't know, he goes off on these broadcaster
    tirades about...oh they're going to do this, or that, blah, blah,
    then the team does the oppsite. I'd rather listen to Madden talk
    about how you can tell the real player by how much grass they have
    stuck in their facemask.
    kpg, Oct 30, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    > I'd rather listen to Madden talk
    > about how you can tell the real player by how much grass they have
    > stuck in their facemask.

    Or his secret love for Brett Farve?
    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> I'd rather listen to Madden talk
    >> about how you can tell the real player by how much grass they have
    >> stuck in their facemask.

    > Or his secret love for Brett Farve?

    Favre

    ....and it's pronounced FAV-REY (or should be, anyway)
    kpg, Oct 30, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    Robert Williams
    Design Engineer
    Business Interiors of TX
    361.882.3456 x138
    Fax: 361.882.5666
    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> I'd rather listen to Madden talk
    >>> about how you can tell the real player by how much grass they have
    >>> stuck in their facemask.

    >> Or his secret love for Brett Farve?

    > Favre
    >
    > ...and it's pronounced FAV-REY (or should be, anyway)

    :-O

    It's not pronounced FAVOR???

    B "I thought he misspelled it!" D
    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    <BD> wrote in message news:%23nRjAkE$...

    > Robert Williams
    > Design Engineer
    > Business Interiors of TX

    Why in Ghod's name would you post your phone number here? Unless it's fake.
    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > <BD> wrote in message news:%23nRjAkE$...
    >>

    >> --
    >> --
    >> Robert Williams
    >> Design Engineer
    >> Business Interiors of TX

    > Why in Ghod's name would you post your phone number here? Unless it's
    > fake.

    Damb...you noticed....

    .....yeah, it's fake...I wanted the trolls to call and end up getting charged
    $7.50/min (with a 15 minute minimum) to listen to archive tapes of
    watergate.
    Guest, Oct 30, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Countdown Part Deaux

    <BD> wrote in message news:%23dTPU1E$...
    > Damb...you noticed....
    >

    > ....yeah, it's fake...I wanted the trolls to call and end up getting
    > charged $7.50/min (with a 15 minute minimum) to listen to archive tapes of
    > watergate.

    nice
    CBIC, Oct 30, 2006