    That's all. Party it up.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 4, 2006

  2. MitchS

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Congtats Mr. Frisbee(funny tm symbol) and your Gators.

    MitchS <> rambled:

    > That's all. Party it up.

    Maybe I was watching the game on a tape delay, because I saw UCLA win. Hmm.
    Strange.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!

    Briscobar, Apr 4, 2006

  3. MitchS

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > MitchS <> rambled:
    >>
    >> That's all. Party it up.

    > Maybe I was watching the game on a tape delay, because I saw UCLA win.
    > Hmm.
    > Strange.

    East Coast Bias

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2006
  4. MitchS

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Congtats Mr. Frisbee(funny tm symbol) and your Gators.

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> MitchS <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> That's all. Party it up.

    >> Maybe I was watching the game on a tape delay, because I saw UCLA
    >> win. Hmm.
    >> Strange.

    > East Coast Bias

    Haha, who are you, Bill Simmons, The Sports Guy?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Apr 4, 2006
  5. MitchS

    JaR Guest

    Re: Congtats Mr. Frisbee(funny tm symbol) and your Gators.

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:###X$1#VGHA.4936
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> MitchS <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> That's all. Party it up.

    >> Maybe I was watching the game on a tape delay, because I saw UCLA win.
    >> Hmm.
    >> Strange.

    > East Coast Bias

    Sour grapes. PArtY on Fris! Gators Rawk!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 4, 2006
  6. MitchS

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > That's all. Party it up.

    he's gonna be insufferable now...till football season...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - State Department of Unnecessary Double Redundancies Section.

    Neil, Apr 4, 2006