    --
    Matthew Poole
    "Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."
    Matthew Poole, Mar 18, 2006

  2. T'was the Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:50:03 +1300 when I remembered Matthew
    Poole <> saying something like this:

    >All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these groups
    >in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

    Hear hear!
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.
    Waylon Kenning, Mar 18, 2006

  3. On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:50:03 +1300, Matthew Poole <>
    wrote:

    >Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin tied
    >the knot today.

    Congratulations Gavin!
    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Matthew Poole

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Re: Congratulations to XPD

    Matthew Poole wrote:
    > Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin
    > tied the knot today.

    Congratulations Gavin. :)
    --
    ~Shaun~
    ~misfit~, Mar 19, 2006
  5. Matthew Poole

    XPD Guest

    Re: Congratulations to XPD

    "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    > Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin tied
    > the knot today.
    > All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these groups
    > in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

    Thanks very much guys :)
    I doubt you'll see her in here, spends too much time on Trademe..... ;)

    Now.... how do I remove the homing beacon from this ring.... :p
    XPD, Mar 19, 2006
  6. Re: Congratulations to XPD

    On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:10:30 +1200, XPD wrote:

    > "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    >> Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin
    >> tied the knot today.
    >> All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these
    >> groups in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

    > Thanks very much guys :)
    > I doubt you'll see her in here, spends too much time on Trademe..... ;)
    >
    > Now.... how do I remove the homing beacon from this ring.... :p

    What you do is get one made exactly the same without the beacon and then
    you attach that one to the collar of a random dog or a sales reps car :)
    David A' Rebel, Mar 19, 2006
  7. Matthew Poole

    Andrew Guest

    Re: Congratulations to XPD

    David A' Rebel wrote:
    > On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:10:30 +1200, XPD wrote:
    >
    >> "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    >>> Or possibly commiserations, depending on one's perspective, as Gavin
    >>> tied the knot today.
    >>> All the best, mate, and will be seeing your wife frequenting these
    >>> groups in the future, once you have a chance to properly warp her mind?

    >> Thanks very much guys :)
    >> I doubt you'll see her in here, spends too much time on Trademe..... ;)
    >>
    >> Now.... how do I remove the homing beacon from this ring.... :p

    > What you do is get one made exactly the same without the beacon and then
    > you attach that one to the collar of a random dog or a sales reps car :)

    Or the postman/milkman..
    Andrew, Mar 20, 2006