OT: Congratulation to...

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. Michael D. Alligood, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Angel Guest

    Re: Congratulation to...

    WOW thanks Michael for the post on your site dat was really nice

    P.S. hey everyone check out the classroom is looking really nice Michael is
    doing his thing also alot of good information there tooooooo

    http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/

    Angel, Mar 3, 2007

  3. Re: Congratulation to...

    Thanks Michael. Pretty cool. :) I like it a lot.

    Keith Chilton, Mar 3, 2007
  4. Re: Congratulation to...

    Angel

    Are you taking the 270 next? I am hoping to get it taken by the end of this
    month.

    Keith

    Keith Chilton, Mar 3, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood

    Angel Guest

    Re: Congratulation to...

    Hey Keith

    Yes I'm going to take the 70-270 .........I just ordered the book (70-270)
    and also going to order the MS Press Windows 2003 Server core kit for MCSE
    found

    it for a good price at http://www.nerdbooks.com/item.php?id=0735622906
    have you heard of them they have some pretty good sales............ when you
    can check them out..........

    Angel Perez
    A+,N+,MCP,MCDST

    Angel, Mar 3, 2007
  6. Re: Congratulation to...

    Cool never heard of that site. I usually just go Amazon. Got both of my MCSA
    win 2000 books for 20 a piece. Thanks for showing me Nerdbooks!

    Keith Chilton, Mar 3, 2007
  7. Michael D. Alligood

    Angel Guest

    Re: Congratulation to...

    No Problem....its about helping each other out....

    Angel, Mar 3, 2007