OT Congrats to Chicago

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Oct 27, 2005.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > Consultant <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175945.htm (10/27/2005
    >> 9:33:51 AM) # Congrats on your sweep, now we see how you celebrate!
    >>
    >> http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1756&e=1&u=/051027/483/hta19
    >> 010270538

    > Wow, that team really is close.

    Not that there's anything wrong with that...

    Ugh.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Oct 27, 2005
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    yeah, as long as they are hot drunk chicks

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2005
  5. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    > yeah, as long as they are hot drunk chicks

    Wait a minute, this is working for me.

    LRM, Oct 27, 2005
  6. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> yeah, as long as they are hot drunk chicks

    > Wait a minute, this is working for me.

    You're such a tease.

    Frisbee®, Oct 27, 2005
  7. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    Sorry, I didn't mean hot drunk chicks were working for me, I meant the pic.
    I responded in entirely the wrong manner. I regret any inconvenience this
    may have caused you.

    LRM, Oct 27, 2005
  8. James? Is that you?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Oct 27, 2005
  9. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    I'm in Chicago now, in the Chicago Hilton on Michigan. I can see a
    college dorm from my window, and the place went insane the other night
    when they won. I went out for a little bit of the parade today. Good
    stuff.

    Briscobar, Oct 28, 2005
  10. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > in the Chicago Hilton

    Roughing it, I see.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Oct 28, 2005
  11. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    >
    > > in the Chicago Hilton

    > Roughing it, I see.

    Heh. Yeah. It's been a tough week. After the long hours standing on my
    feet, there's long hours of nonstop food and drink, all on the company
    tab. It's such a ripoff. I mean, I don't even get to spend any of my
    own money on this trip! I'm pissed!

    No, really, it's been great. My company really takes care of us. The
    show is in the Hilton, so it's easier for us to stay here. In fact,
    yesterday, I didn't even leave the hotel at all. Didn't see daylight
    aside from the 5 minutes at the parade. But it's all worth it. They
    take good care of us here and the overtime is through the roof.

    Back to work...

    Briscobar, Oct 29, 2005