OT: Congats to the USA

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    Doom Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    Imposter. If you're the REAL Consultant I'll eat my keyboard.

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Son, this is ma & pa. We'll be right over with Dr Nick who has one of
    those very special jackets made just for you.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    So the imposter is Canadian, eh?

    Do I know any Canadaians?

    hmmmmm....

    kp "I like their bacon" g

    kpg, Aug 16, 2004
  8. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Consultant" <> spewed
    in news:72fd01c483b3$98820920$:

    > F.U.C.K USA ! GO Canada !
    >
    > Consultant.

    while I agree with your sentiment, the real consultant would hang himself
    before using the web interface....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    Doom Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > So the imposter is Canadian, eh?
    >
    > Do I know any Canadaians?
    >
    > hmmmmm....
    >
    > kp "I like their bacon" g

    I think William Shatner is impersonating Consultant.

    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  10. Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    > I think William Shatner is impersonating Consultant.

    Beam me up, this place crawls.

    kpg, Aug 16, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    babbling on and on again "kpg" <> spewed in news:uE#
    :

    > So the imposter is Canadian, eh?
    >
    > Do I know any Canadaians?
    >
    > hmmmmm....
    >
    > kp "I like their bacon" g

    twernt a respectable Canuck (and no it wasn't me either)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  12. Re: Congats to the USA

    >> I think William Shatner is impersonating Consultant.

    that is illogical.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 16, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>> I think William Shatner is impersonating Consultant.

    > that is illogical.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    not if he does get fired from priceline.com...he was to do _something_ you
    know...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  14. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again "kpg" <> spewed in
    > news:uE# :
    >
    >> So the imposter is Canadian, eh?
    >>
    >> Do I know any Canadaians?
    >>
    >> hmmmmm....
    >>
    >> kp "I like their bacon" g
    >>

    > twernt a respectable Canuck (and no it wasn't me either)

    we haven't won squatolla yet! sucks!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 16, 2004
  15. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <> spewed
    in news:Xns95478FFACBF1rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > we haven't won squatolla yet! sucks!

    but not suprising...better to spend tax dollars on cancelling a helicopter
    we really need and then spend billions more to get them than spend one red
    cent on sports....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  16. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    > we haven't won squatolla yet! sucks!

    Yet? Hahahahaha! Rowdy, you never fail to make me laugh! Glad you brought
    jokes today!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "LOLing thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 16, 2004
  17. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed in

    > Yet? Hahahahaha! Rowdy, you never fail to make me laugh! Glad you brought
    > jokes today!

    b@stard...I think Canada should re-invade the US and burn the Whitehouse
    down again....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 16, 2004
  18. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed in
    >
    > > Yet? Hahahahaha! Rowdy, you never fail to make me laugh! Glad you

    brought
    > > jokes today!

    > b@stard...I think Canada should re-invade the US and burn the Whitehouse
    > down again....

    The FBI will be at your door in 12 minutes. Better run now.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 16, 2004
  19. Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    > b@stard...I think Canada should re-invade the US and burn the Whitehouse
    > down again....

    splitters...

    Jtyc, Aug 16, 2004
  20. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Congats to the USA

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <> spewed
    > in news::
    >
    >> Yet? Hahahahaha! Rowdy, you never fail to make me laugh! Glad you
    >> brought jokes today!

    > b@stard...I think Canada should re-invade the US and burn the
    > Whitehouse down again....

    "burnin' down the house...."