    1. Advertising

  2. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Sep 4, 2008

  3. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    You shutup you.

    f'n guy
    Jtyc, Sep 5, 2008
  4. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 5, 2008
  5. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Sep 5, 2008
  6. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Sep 8, 2008
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Sep 8, 2008
  8. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2008
  9. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    >no

    are you sure?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 10, 2008
  10. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    yes

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2008
  11. CBIC

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    ok, that settles it then.

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:24:32 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >yes
    >
    >"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >no

    >> are you sure?
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 10, 2008
  12. CBIC

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    settled, let the guiness flow like water

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2008
  13. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uqEKCR1EJHA.4056
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > settled, let the guiness flow like water

    Speaking of which I am in the process of setting up
    a guiness draft tap on my patio.

    Darn stuff requires Nitrogen, not CO2, so it's different
    from your standard draft setup - there are kits available
    for the conversion, however.

    I have obtained an authentic antique guiness pump handle
    (payment for a computer repair job) that has been milled to
    screw into a modern tap. Originally it was used as a pump
    so it had a ball socket on the end. Only remaining technical
    problem is that it weighs around 5-6 lbs and has the tendency
    to fall forward, opening the tap and letting a $90 keg drain
    all over the deck.

    Talk about flowing like water.
    kpg, Sep 10, 2008
  14. CBIC

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    kpg <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Only remaining technical
    > problem is that it weighs around 5-6 lbs and has the tendency
    > to fall forward, opening the tap and letting a $90 keg drain
    > all over the deck.
    >
    > Talk about flowing like water.

    Duct tape?

    TMML BTW

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Sep 10, 2008
  15. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uqEKCR1EJHA.4056
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> settled, let the guiness flow like water

    > Speaking of which I am in the process of setting up
    > a guiness draft tap on my patio.
    >
    > Darn stuff requires Nitrogen, not CO2, so it's different
    > from your standard draft setup - there are kits available
    > for the conversion, however.
    >
    > I have obtained an authentic antique guiness pump handle
    > (payment for a computer repair job) that has been milled to
    > screw into a modern tap. Originally it was used as a pump
    > so it had a ball socket on the end. Only remaining technical
    > problem is that it weighs around 5-6 lbs and has the tendency
    > to fall forward, opening the tap and letting a $90 keg drain
    > all over the deck.
    >
    > Talk about flowing like water.

    Can I come to your house and lay beneath said tap?
    CBIC, Sep 10, 2008
  16. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eccdxs3EJHA.5104
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Can I come to your house and lay beneath said tap?

    The dog beat you to it. Hasn't been quite right since.
    kpg, Sep 10, 2008
  17. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eccdxs3EJHA.5104
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Can I come to your house and lay beneath said tap?

    > The dog beat you to it. Hasn't been quite right since.

    Feed him pretzels. Pretzels go great with beer.
    CBIC, Sep 10, 2008
  18. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    Re: Con is this you calling your neighbor?

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > settled, let the guiness flow like water

    May I have a Kilkenny instead

    --
    the InterNeil MCNGP XXX
    Neil, Sep 15, 2008