    words:

    "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    The IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Jul 25, 2007

  2. TheITGirl

    Jo Guest

    How true...and so society becomes stagnated by stupidity.
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Jul 25, 2007

  3. TheITGirl

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "TheITGirl" <> say in news:
    #:

    > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.

    - I give up, what is the meaning of life?
    Neil, Jul 25, 2007
  4. TheITGirl

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Jul 25, 10:28 am, Neil <> wrote:
    > did you hear "TheITGirl" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    > > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    > and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - I give up, what is the meaning of life?

    I love the signs on the Interstate that simply say "Bump". "EVERYONE
    HOLD ON!!!!!"

    Pimp
    djpimpdaddy, Jul 25, 2007
  5. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in news:#eMHjwpzHHA.5980
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    This leads me to believe the fire may NOT be hot too. I think I will stick
    my arm in there ;)
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 25, 2007
  6. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
    > recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
    > like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
    > words:
    >
    > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"
    >
    > The IT Girl MCDST

    Sadly enough, there is no patch for human stupidity.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 25, 2007
  7. TheITGirl

    Jtyc Guest

    > and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.

    she spilled it on herself
    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2007
  8. TheITGirl

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Jul 25, 11:01 am, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> wrote:
    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > > I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
    > > recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
    > > like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
    > > words:

    > > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    > > The IT Girl MCDST

    > Sadly enough, there is no patch for human stupidity.
    >
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood,
    > MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    > CertGuard, Inc. -http://www.certguard.com

    Eventually desktops may have manditory airbags to help save users from
    sudden crashes.

    I NEVER miss the humorus opportunity to give users the instruction/
    safety manual that comes with a new keyboard. I tell them specifically
    to "read and adhear to all safety guidelines in there, otherwise
    [they] may jepordize their safety and the saftey of those around
    them." People laugh until I turn the keyboard over and show them the
    health warnings. I tell them that I may have just saved their life.
    Ungratefull bastards!
    djpimpdaddy, Jul 25, 2007
  9. TheITGirl

    Jtyc Guest

    > Uh huh. And your point is?

    She owes herself 7 million dollars.
    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2007
  10. TheITGirl

    TheITGirl Guest

    > Eventually desktops may have manditory airbags to help save users from
    > sudden crashes.
    >
    > I NEVER miss the humorus opportunity to give users the instruction/
    > safety manual that comes with a new keyboard. I tell them specifically
    > to "read and adhear to all safety guidelines in there, otherwise
    > [they] may jepordize their safety and the saftey of those around
    > them." People laugh until I turn the keyboard over and show them the
    > health warnings. I tell them that I may have just saved their life.
    > Ungratefull bastards!

    OMG, I'm sad! I just turned my keyboard over after reading your post ...

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Jul 25, 2007
  11. TheITGirl

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > What the hell... this beats a CBIC/Neil post-fest anyday. Let's get into
    > it again.

    whatever
    CBIC, Jul 25, 2007
  12. TheITGirl

    TheITGirl Guest

    > No health warnings? Sue the manufacturer! Oh, wait, you're a Brit. You
    > have to be American to do that.

    We Brits are starting to get pretty litigious too ...

    No, there are no health warnings on my keyboard (it looks pretty old judging
    by the number of crumbs inside it), but my colleague has one that starts
    "Use of a keyboard or mouse may be linked to serious injuries or disorders
    ...."

    I can feel about of Repetitive Strain Injury coming on ...

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Jul 25, 2007
  13. TheITGirl

    Jtyc Guest

    > How hot should coffee reasonably be expected to be?

    It should be hot.

    > How hot is coffee typically made from a drip machine at home?

    I didn't know you could service thousands of customers from your drip coffee
    maker at home.

    > How hot was her coffee?

    It was probably hot. Hot enough for me to know not to pour it into my own
    lap anyways.
    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2007
  14. TheITGirl

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> What the hell... this beats a CBIC/Neil post-fest anyday. Let's get
    >>> into it again.

    >> whatever

    > Don't make me smack you upside the head, boy!

    Try it old man. I'll drop you like a turd.
    CBIC, Jul 25, 2007
  15. TheITGirl

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >>> Don't make me smack you upside the head, boy!
    >>>

    >> Try it old man. I'll drop you like a turd.

    > What were we talking about again?

    That's what I thought you'd say.

    *flexes*
    CBIC, Jul 25, 2007
  16. TheITGirl

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > (I think Neil did this on purpose... sort of like when we goad him to
    > poast).

    *snicker*

    - Bit: The increment by which programmers go insane.
    Neil, Jul 25, 2007
  17. TheITGirl

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> What the hell... this beats a CBIC/Neil post-fest anyday. Let's get
    >> into it again.
    >>

    > whatever

    what? you wanted to see the numbers boost. Now it's the second largest
    number of poasts this year...

    - Bit: The increment by which programmers go insane.
    Neil, Jul 25, 2007
  18. TheITGirl

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    get

    >>> Don't make me smack you upside the head, boy!
    >>>

    >> Try it old man. I'll drop you like a turd.

    > What were we talking about again?

    memory is the second thing to go...

    - THAT tagline is true ---> <--- THAT tagline is false
    Neil, Jul 25, 2007
  19. TheITGirl

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    >> How hot was her coffee?

    > It was probably hot. Hot enough for me to know not to pour it into my
    > own lap anyways.

    TMML

    - Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.
    Neil, Jul 25, 2007
  20. TheITGirl

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > She didn't "pour" it, but let's proceed...
    >
    > What might you reasonably expect to happen if some of this coffee
    > spilled on your lap? Give me a serious answer here (It's okay for you
    > to make flippant answers most everywhere else). A little discomfort?
    > A red mark? Third-degree burns? Think you might need some skin
    > grafts, perhaps?

    lesse, if I've spilled hot things on my lap, yes I espect at least a
    little discomfort. I do NOT however, feel I should be compensated for
    this discomfort.

    - "I travel by motorcycle," said he triumphantly.
    Neil, Jul 25, 2007