    words:

    "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    The IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 25, 2007

  2. How true...and so society becomes stagnated by stupidity.
    --
    Motochick

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm8=?=, Jul 25, 2007

  3. TheITGirl

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "TheITGirl" <> say in news:
    #:

    > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.

    - I give up, what is the meaning of life?

    Neil, Jul 25, 2007
  4. TheITGirl

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Jul 25, 10:28 am, Neil <> wrote:
    > did you hear "TheITGirl" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    > > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    > and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - I give up, what is the meaning of life?

    I love the signs on the Interstate that simply say "Bump". "EVERYONE
    HOLD ON!!!!!"

    Pimp

    djpimpdaddy, Jul 25, 2007
  5. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in news:#eMHjwpzHHA.5980
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    This leads me to believe the fire may NOT be hot too. I think I will stick
    my arm in there ;)

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 25, 2007
  6. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
    > recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
    > like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
    > words:
    >
    > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"
    >
    > The IT Girl MCDST

    Sadly enough, there is no patch for human stupidity.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 25, 2007
  7. TheITGirl

    Jtyc Guest

    > and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.

    she spilled it on herself

    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2007
  8. TheITGirl

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Jul 25, 11:01 am, "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> wrote:
    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > > I was enjoying a meal in a local restaurant yesterday evening. There was a
    > > recess in the wall, in which there was one of those gas fires that looks
    > > like it's a real coal fire. Above the recess, was a large sign bearing the
    > > words:

    > > "CAUTION: Fire may be Hot!"

    > > The IT Girl MCDST

    > Sadly enough, there is no patch for human stupidity.
    >
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood,
    > MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > The I.T. Classroom -http://www.theitclassroom.com/
    > CertGuard, Inc. -http://www.certguard.com

    Eventually desktops may have manditory airbags to help save users from
    sudden crashes.

    I NEVER miss the humorus opportunity to give users the instruction/
    safety manual that comes with a new keyboard. I tell them specifically
    to "read and adhear to all safety guidelines in there, otherwise
    [they] may jepordize their safety and the saftey of those around
    them." People laugh until I turn the keyboard over and show them the
    health warnings. I tell them that I may have just saved their life.
    Ungratefull bastards!

    djpimpdaddy, Jul 25, 2007
  9. TheITGirl

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> and ice may be cold. God bless Stella Liebeck.

    > she spilled it on herself

    Uh huh. And your point is?

    (I think Neil did this on purpose... sort of like when we goad him to
    poast).

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007
  10. TheITGirl

    Jtyc Guest

    > Uh huh. And your point is?

    She owes herself 7 million dollars.

    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2007
  11. TheITGirl

    TheITGirl Guest

    > Eventually desktops may have manditory airbags to help save users from
    > sudden crashes.
    >
    > I NEVER miss the humorus opportunity to give users the instruction/
    > safety manual that comes with a new keyboard. I tell them specifically
    > to "read and adhear to all safety guidelines in there, otherwise
    > [they] may jepordize their safety and the saftey of those around
    > them." People laugh until I turn the keyboard over and show them the
    > health warnings. I tell them that I may have just saved their life.
    > Ungratefull bastards!

    OMG, I'm sad! I just turned my keyboard over after reading your post ...

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 25, 2007
  12. TheITGirl

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Uh huh. And your point is?

    > She owes herself 7 million dollars.

    Nuh uh.

    I think she owes herselft something like 40% of that, maybe it was less,
    since that's the "percent of fault" she was found to have.

    How hot should coffee reasonably be expected to be?

    How hot is coffee typically made from a drip machine at home?

    How hot was her coffee?

    What the hell... this beats a CBIC/Neil post-fest anyday. Let's get into it
    again.

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007
  13. TheITGirl

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >> Eventually desktops may have manditory airbags to help save users from
    >> sudden crashes.
    >>
    >> I NEVER miss the humorus opportunity to give users the instruction/
    >> safety manual that comes with a new keyboard. I tell them specifically
    >> to "read and adhear to all safety guidelines in there, otherwise
    >> [they] may jepordize their safety and the saftey of those around
    >> them." People laugh until I turn the keyboard over and show them the
    >> health warnings. I tell them that I may have just saved their life.
    >> Ungratefull bastards!
    >>

    > OMG, I'm sad! I just turned my keyboard over after reading your post ...

    No health warnings? Sue the manufacturer! Oh, wait, you're a Brit. You
    have to be American to do that.

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007
  14. TheITGirl

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > What the hell... this beats a CBIC/Neil post-fest anyday. Let's get into
    > it again.

    whatever

    CBIC, Jul 25, 2007
  15. TheITGirl

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> What the hell... this beats a CBIC/Neil post-fest anyday. Let's get into
    >> it again.

    > whatever

    Don't make me smack you upside the head, boy!

    Damb kids...

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007
  16. TheITGirl

    TheITGirl Guest

    > No health warnings? Sue the manufacturer! Oh, wait, you're a Brit. You
    > have to be American to do that.

    We Brits are starting to get pretty litigious too ...

    No, there are no health warnings on my keyboard (it looks pretty old judging
    by the number of crumbs inside it), but my colleague has one that starts
    "Use of a keyboard or mouse may be linked to serious injuries or disorders
    ...."

    I can feel about of Repetitive Strain Injury coming on ...

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 25, 2007
  17. TheITGirl

    Jtyc Guest

    > How hot should coffee reasonably be expected to be?

    It should be hot.

    > How hot is coffee typically made from a drip machine at home?

    I didn't know you could service thousands of customers from your drip coffee
    maker at home.

    > How hot was her coffee?

    It was probably hot. Hot enough for me to know not to pour it into my own
    lap anyways.

    Jtyc, Jul 25, 2007
  18. TheITGirl

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    >> No health warnings? Sue the manufacturer! Oh, wait, you're a Brit. You
    >> have to be American to do that.
    >>

    > We Brits are starting to get pretty litigious too ...
    >
    > No, there are no health warnings on my keyboard (it looks pretty old
    > judging by the number of crumbs inside it), but my colleague has one that
    > starts "Use of a keyboard or mouse may be linked to serious injuries or
    > disorders ..."
    >
    > I can feel about of Repetitive Strain Injury coming on ...

    What you need is VIGOROUS MASSAGE!

    I'll be right over.

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007
  19. TheITGirl

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> What the hell... this beats a CBIC/Neil post-fest anyday. Let's get
    >>> into it again.

    >> whatever

    > Don't make me smack you upside the head, boy!

    Try it old man. I'll drop you like a turd.

    CBIC, Jul 25, 2007
  20. TheITGirl

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> How hot should coffee reasonably be expected to be?

    > It should be hot.

    Well I doubt you'll be able to get it as hot as you'd like. Not anymore,
    anyway.

    > > How hot is coffee typically made from a drip machine at home?

    > I didn't know you could service thousands of customers from your drip
    > coffee maker at home.

    Makes for a good baseline, though. Wouldn't one think? Does coffee really
    need to be a lot hotter for restaurants than it is at home? Perhaps you
    don't realize that as the temperature of liquid increases in degrees, the
    potential danger/damage increases exponentially?

    >> How hot was her coffee?

    > It was probably hot. Hot enough for me to know not to pour it into my own
    > lap anyways.

    She didn't "pour" it, but let's proceed...

    What might you reasonably expect to happen if some of this coffee spilled on
    your lap? Give me a serious answer here (It's okay for you to make flippant
    answers most everywhere else). A little discomfort? A red mark?
    Third-degree burns? Think you might need some skin grafts, perhaps?

    Frisbee®, Jul 25, 2007