    Tim Gravning Guest

    Anybody know how to do this? 'cisco' doesn't work.
    Tg

    Tim Gravning, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Tim Gravning

    Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:56:15 -0500, "Tim Gravning"
    <> wrote:

    >Anybody know how to do this? 'cisco' doesn't work.
    >Tg

    I'm more interested in how you put a password on there in the first
    place. For the CM image at least, you can't change the default (**#*
    or something similar as I recall.)

    -Chris

    , Jun 24, 2004

  3. Tim Gravning

    Tim Gravning Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:56:15 -0500, "Tim Gravning"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Anybody know how to do this? 'cisco' doesn't work.
    > >Tg

    > I'm more interested in how you put a password on there in the first
    > place. For the CM image at least, you can't change the default (**#*
    > or something similar as I recall.)
    >
    > -Chris

    The POS3-06-3-00 image has a Settings menu item called "Unlock Password"
    that
    let's you do just that. The default is "cisco" but somebody changed the
    password,
    and I can't find any documentation as to how to reset this to the default.

    Tg

    Tim Gravning, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Tim Gravning

    SPD Guest

    wrote:
    > On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:56:15 -0500, "Tim Gravning"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Anybody know how to do this? 'cisco' doesn't work.
    >>Tg

    > I'm more interested in how you put a password on there in the first
    > place. For the CM image at least, you can't change the default (**#*
    > or something similar as I recall.)
    >
    > -Chris

    With the SIP image on the 79x0 phone the password parameter
    is in the configuration file. I thought the default was
    'Cisco' but I haven't tried this recently.

    -Steve

    SPD, Jun 24, 2004
  5. I seem to rember an upcase C as well .....

    Rich

    Richard Sanderson, Jun 25, 2004