OT: Cicadas

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Paul Lynch, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. Paul Lynch

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Paul Lynch, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Paul Lynch

    Neil Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in
    news::

    > Totally off-topic but fascinating all the same.....
    >
    > http://www.azcentral.com/home/garden/articles/0416cicadas16.html
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Paul Lynch
    > MCSE

    perhaps we could convince certain people to not come back for 17 years

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Paul Lynch

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Apr 17, 2004
  4. Paul Lynch

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Cicadas

    > that is actually the most on topic post this week..
    > well done

    I heard they are outsourcing them to India.

    Jtyc, Apr 19, 2004
  5. Paul Lynch

    billyw Guest

    Re: Cicadas

    they are but they are all called prakesh now

    billyw, Apr 19, 2004
  6. Paul Lynch

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Cicadas

    > they are but they are all called prakesh now

    Prakesh? It's that good eatin'?

    Jtyc, Apr 19, 2004