OT: Chicago Recommendations

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by GetOutofHere, May 20, 2004.

  1. GetOutofHere

    GetOutofHere Guest

    Look at Phone Book when you get there and look for
    section, call them up and show your money when she comes
    to you(don't have to show your MCSE ID)

    in our Chicago office quit and rather then replace him,
    I'll be travelling to Chicago once in a while to do some
    IT work in their office.

    >So, what places can you go where the girls will fall for

    the old MCSE label pin routine? Other than that, I won't
    have time for much else except perhaps hitting the
    quinessential Chicagoian (Chicagoite?) eateries, if
    someone could care to make some recommendations? Our
    office is in Vernon Hills actually. So I don't know how
    close that is to downtown.

    GetOutofHere, May 20, 2004