OT: Charlie

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 13, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Charlie

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:...
    > If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie

    got
    > me.

    I've heard of Civil War and American Revolution reenactments, but now
    they're doing Vietnam?

    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Re: Charlie

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie

    > got
    > > me.
    > >

    > I've heard of Civil War and American Revolution reenactments, but now
    > they're doing Vietnam?

    What's wrong with doing Vietnam reenactments? Kerry did!

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Aug 13, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 13, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie got
    > me.

    "Charlie" already supposedly came through here. No big deal really. Certainly
    not as bad as Hugo in '89. I was livin' in Arizona at the time. I didn't move
    here until '91.

    --
    Tech "'Big Whoop' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Charlie

    > If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie
    got
    > me.

    Charile Murphy... Darkness!

    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2004
  7. Re: Charlie

    Baton down the hatches!!!

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:21:38 +0200, "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >"Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that Charlie

    >got
    >> me.
    >>

    >I've heard of Civil War and American Revolution reenactments, but now
    >they're doing Vietnam?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    anonymous Guest

    I hope your house and car and computer floods because
    your post is useless

    anonymous, Aug 13, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Doom Guest

    Re: Charlie

    "anonymous" <> wrote in message
    I hope your house and car and computer floods because
    your post is useless

    As oppossed to your post which enriched all our lives. I know I feel smarter
    for have read it.

    Doom, Aug 13, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Charlie

    Doom wrote:

    > "anonymous" <> wrote in message
    > I hope your house and car and computer floods because
    > your post is useless
    >
    > As oppossed to your post which enriched all our lives. I know I feel smarter
    > for have read it.

    Curse you for replying to it. Now I've read it, too!

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Doom Guest

    Re: Charlie

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Doom wrote:
    >
    >> "anonymous" <> wrote in message
    >> I hope your house and car and computer floods because
    >> your post is useless
    >>
    >> As oppossed to your post which enriched all our lives. I know I feel
    >> smarter for have read it.

    > Curse you for replying to it. Now I've read it, too!
    >
    > JaR

    Sorry. You know I really should plonk good ole "anonymous" but then what
    would I do for entertainment.

    Doom, Aug 13, 2004
  12. >I hope your house and car and computer floods because=20
    >your post is useless

    I hope the russian bride you ordered turns out to be a bloke.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 13, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > "anonymous" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I hope your house and car and computer floods because
    > > your post is useless

    > you guys in florida or something?

    Yes. Not me, no. But yes, Frisbee, yes. And Charley - yes, him too. But not
    me, no. You are not in Florida, yes?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 13, 2004

  16. >Yes. Not me, no. But yes, Frisbee, yes. And Charley -

    yes, him too. But not
    >me, no. You are not in Florida, yes?
    >
    >--

    Yes. I mean no. I mean... uh... I think... uh... ARGH!!

    you try to confuse

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 13, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Mike T. Guest

    > "anonymous" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I hope your house and car and computer floods because
    > > your post is useless

    Do you use a water block to cool your processor?

    Mike T., Aug 14, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <>
    spewed in news::

    > If y'all don't see any posts from me on Monday, that means that
    > Charlie got me.

    how close did it come to you guys, and what about Ed (aka Sandworm)...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004