    MotherBoard to open things up?

    Thanks
    Bob AZ
    Bob AZ, Jul 6, 2011

  2. If the password you don't know is to boot, then yes. If it is to log in to
    Windows, then no. It sounds like you need the password for Windows. There
    are multiple ways to get in, given that you have physical access. But
    honestly, I would avoid all of them and simply start over. Wipe the drives
    and install a fresh clean copy of Windows. You have no way of knowing WHAT
    is on those machines, and I wouldn't trust them.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Jul 6, 2011

  3. Bob  AZ

    Carlos Guest

    Re: OT Change XP Windows Professional 32 Bit SignOn Password

    On 6 jul, 03:45, Bob AZ <> wrote:
    > OT
    >
    > I bought two Dell Network XP Precision XP Windows 32 bit computers. I
    > did not get the SignOn Passwords. So I can't sign on and use the
    > computers to do my thing. Do I need to pull the password jumper on the
    > MotherBoard to open things up?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob  AZ

    Bob,