OT: CertGuard's Welcome Kit

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

    I am so happy.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 13, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: CertGuard's Welcome Kit

    CertGuard slipped something in your backdoor???

    You dirty bird you.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 13, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: CertGuard's Welcome Kit

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

    I hope lube was involved, for your sake.

    > I am so happy.

    I'm not surprised.

    Frisbee®, Feb 13, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

    nice, now give it back to that nice blind made stole it from.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.
    >
    >nice, now give it back to that nice blind made stole it from.

    ^^^^^
    jezz, retard or what.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>>Finally, I received CertGuard's Welcome Kit from the backdoor.

    >>nice, now give it back to that nice blind made stole it from.

    > ^^^^^
    > jezz, retard or what.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I thouhgt perfectly normal

    kpg, Feb 13, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I thouhgt perfectly normal

    mee two

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2007
  8. Re: CertGuard's Welcome Kit

    > CertGuard slipped something in your backdoor???
    >
    > You dirty bird you.

    oops...
    luckil,y it was in my neighbor's garden backdoor

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 15, 2007
  9. Re: CertGuard's Welcome Kit

    > I'm not surprised.
    ..