OT: Carlos

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 2, 2009.

  1. Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 2, 2009

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Carlos Guest

    Charlie,
    The one sent to "scribes" bounced back.
    The other sent to "mvps" seemed to get through.
    If you don't get the last one, post the issue here and I'll post my e-mail
    in the NG.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 2, 2009

  3. That's cause scribes was offline due to a power failure about 10 minutes
    after I posted. Go figure.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 2, 2009
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Carlos Guest

    Murphy's law also applies to e-mails and servers.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 2, 2009
  5. I know, I wrote that book. (Murphy's Laws of DOS, and Murphy's Laws of
    Windows)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 2, 2009