    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 29, 2008

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Carlos Guest

    Charlie,
    You are correct, the web interface was down and I could not figure out what
    had happened until I read your post.
    It is back as of today.
    This is the one I use:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/...ft.public.windows.64bit.general&lang=en&cr=US

    There is also this one (same NG)
    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...be5e&mid=dc799930-187e-46c5-b2db-d4b8ff4951f1
    but it doesn't work when trying to log in.
    It used to work but a couple of months back the log in didn't work any more.

    Last but not least, you have this one also:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...ab3-3a83-4eed-b28a-229160b0040c&lang=en&cr=us

    All the three pages for our 64-bit NG.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 29, 2008

  3. Thanks, Carlos. That was the confirmation I was hoping for, and the links
    were helpful. Or would have been, had I not had my power knocked out for 6
    hours right after you posted!

    Crazy weather here. We've had 40-50cm of snow in the last couple of weeks.
    Now that's not huge for many places, but it's unheard of here. And we're
    definitely not prepared for it.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 30, 2008