OT: Canadian Resilience

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Brat, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Canadian Temperature Conversion Chart

    50° Fahrenheit (10° C)
    Californians shiver uncontrollably.
    Canadians plant gardens

    35° Fahrenheit (1.6° C)
    Italian Cars won't start
    Canadians drive with the windows down

    32° Fahrenheit (0 ° C)
    American water freezes
    Canadian water gets thicker.

    0° Fahrenheit (-17.9° C)
    New York City landlords finally turn on the heat.
    Canadians have the last cookout of the season

    -60° Fahrenheit (-51° C)
    Mt. St. Helens freezes.
    Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door

    -100° Fahrenheit (-73° C)
    Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.
    Canadians pull down their ear flaps.

    -173° Fahrenheit (-114° C)
    Ethyl alcohol Freezes.
    Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

    -460° Fahrenheit (-273° C)
    Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops
    Canadians start saying "cold, eh?"

    -500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)
    Hell freezes over.
    The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Brat

    JaR Guest

    Brat opined, On 2/18/04 7:42 PM:

    > -500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)
    > Hell freezes over.
    > The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.

    And Don gets laid.

    JaR, Feb 19, 2004

  3. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Brat opined, On 2/18/04 7:42 PM:
    >
    > > -500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)
    > > Hell freezes over.
    > > The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.
    > >

    > And Don gets laid.

    By something other than a piece of furniture.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Brat

    JaR Guest

    Politician Spock opined, On 2/19/04 10:01 AM:
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Brat opined, On 2/18/04 7:42 PM:
    >>

    >>>-500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)
    >>> Hell freezes over.
    >>> The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.
    >>>

    >>And Don gets laid.

    > By something other than a piece of furniture.

    Dammit! There goes the keyboard! Luckily, it's my favorite old IBM model
    M so I can just toss it in the dishwasher.

    JaR
    Thrifty Thug

    JaR, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Brat

    Kevin Guest

    What the Hell is with Owen Nolan and getting sticked in
    the balls?

    Kevin, Feb 25, 2004