    safety, said Paula Shore, a spokeswoman for the Canada Border Services
    Agency. "

    JaR, you're closest, take a gun and go secure those new Canadian oil fields.
    Jtyc, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:#cZpRCeIGHA.2704
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > new Canadian oil fields.

    IF you're yakkin about the Tar Sands, they aren't new, even though 60
    minutoes mentioned them this week. And they are in AB no BC

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - The only good lawyer is a -- naw, not even then.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Jtyc

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> new Canadian oil fields.

    > IF you're yakkin about the Tar Sands, they aren't new, even though 60
    > minutoes mentioned them this week. And they are in AB no BC

    And I think we already prolly own them.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > And I think we already prolly own them.

    fine, just send em the check

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Confucius say: Husband is lover who push luck too far
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Jtyc

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11016787/
    >
    > "An unspecified number of Canadian border agents, who are unarmed, left
    > their posts during the incident because they were concerned about their
    > safety, said Paula Shore, a spokeswoman for the Canada Border Services
    > Agency. "
    >

    > JaR, you're closest, take a gun and go secure those new Canadian oil
    > fields.

    Law enforcement officials without guns. Who ever heard such.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Jtyc

    kpg Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    MitchS <> said something like

    > Law enforcement officials without guns. Who ever heard such.

    Even Bobbies carry guns these days.
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Law enforcement officials without guns. Who ever heard such.

    border guard <> law enforcement...neither is the mall security guard

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I'm terribly sorry, but I absolutely refuse to apologize.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Jtyc

    kpg Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > border guard <> law enforcement

    Well, there's your problem.
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like
    >
    >> border guard <> law enforcement

    > Well, there's your problem.

    it would cost us too much in horses to put a Mountie at every border
    crossing....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Never anger a cat - they WILL get revenge.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Jtyc

    kpg Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187915.htm (1/25/2006
    > 3:02:42 PM) # did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
    >
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like
    >>
    >>> border guard <> law enforcement

    >> Well, there's your problem.
    >>

    > it would cost us too much in horses to put a Mountie at every border
    > crossing....

    but it would look soooooo cool.
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Jtyc

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    > did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >
    >> Law enforcement officials without guns. Who ever heard such.

    > border guard <> law enforcement...neither is the mall security guard

    Sorry, musta been thinkin bout our Border Patrol. They have guns, at least
    in the movies that is.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Jtyc

    > but it would look soooooo cool.

    so would a chorus line of dancing penguins, but we're not gonna do it

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - You're schizophrenic? Gee, that makes four of us!
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Jtyc

    Neil Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    >> border guard <> law enforcement...neither is the mall security guard

    > Sorry, musta been thinkin bout our Border Patrol. They have guns, at
    > least in the movies that is.

    where you are the mall guards prolly have guns. semi-automatics

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Middle name: how to tell you're REALLY in trouble.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Jtyc

    kpg Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187944.htm (1/25/2006
    > 3:17:19 PM) # did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in
    >
    >> but it would look soooooo cool.

    > so would a chorus line of dancing penguins, but we're not gonna do it

    Well, I don't thing the decision is up to you.
    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Jtyc

    > Well, I don't thing the decision is up to you.

    please, I'm the InterNeil

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car
    payments.
    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Jtyc

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    > did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >
    >>> border guard <> law enforcement...neither is the mall security guard

    >> Sorry, musta been thinkin bout our Border Patrol. They have guns, at
    >> least in the movies that is.

    > where you are the mall guards prolly have guns. semi-automatics

    And shotguns, tear gas, pepper spray, ASP's...

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Jtyc

    JaR Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    the plaintive wail of Neil:

    > border guard <> law enforcement...

    ????But what then is the purpose of having the border there in the first
    place?

    Why not just lock up all those little shacks and tell tham to go home?

    What do they do if they tell a bunch of guys that they can't cross the
    border, and they just tell the so-called "guard" to go fsck themselves?
    Do they hold their breath until they turn purple?

    Or maybe yell at the illegal crosser in a stern voice?

    I've been across that border a jillion times, and I swear, it never
    occurred to me that the Canuck "guards" were unarmed! That's too funny!

    "Stop! Or I'll stomp my little foot!"

    Hahahahaha!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Jtyc

    JaR Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    > where you are the mall guards certainly have guns. full-automatics

    Iffywtfefy

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Jtyc

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message

    > And shotguns, tear gas, pepper spray, ASP's...
    >
    > --

    I get a catalog where you can order that stuff if you feel you really
    need it, except the shotguns and tear gas.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Jtyc

    JaR Guest

    Re: Canadian Border

    plaintive wail of LnkWizard:

    > I get a catalog where you can order that stuff if you feel you really
    > need it, except the shotguns and tear gas.

    Well, thanks, but what we really needed was more shotguns and tear gas.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 25, 2006