OT: can they be reported to the 'abuse' of their ISP?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ams67, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. ams67

    ams67 Guest

    They did not like to have their agents in a NZ prison.
    Therefore some of them have reacted in the following childish way:
    http://tonibaruch.buzznet.com/user/?id=921852

    If you try to tell anything agaist them (politically) you will be reported
    as antisemit. But they think to have the right to shit on an entire Nation.

    I sent an email to the abuse of their ISP.
    (owner of the blog)
    ('designer')

    Perhaps they deserve a lesson.

    "An army that kills so many children is an army with no restraints, an army
    that has lost its moral code." - Gideon Levy

    ams67, Mar 13, 2005

  2. ams67

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:39:16 +1300, "ams67"
    <> wrote:

    >They did not like to have their agents in a NZ prison.
    >Therefore some of them have reacted in the following childish way:
    >http://tonibaruch.buzznet.com/user/?id=921852
    >
    >If you try to tell anything agaist them (politically) you will be reported
    >as antisemit. But they think to have the right to shit on an entire Nation.
    >
    >I sent an email to the abuse of their ISP.
    > (owner of the blog)
    > ('designer')
    >
    >Perhaps they deserve a lesson.

    wtf? Is it supposed to be offensive or something?

    --
    BOINC SETI

    DoggNZ, Mar 13, 2005

  3. ams67

    ams67 Guest

    "DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:39:16 +1300, "ams67"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>They did not like to have their agents in a NZ prison.
    >>Therefore some of them have reacted in the following childish way:
    >>http://tonibaruch.buzznet.com/user/?id=921852
    >>
    >>If you try to tell anything agaist them (politically) you will be reported
    >>as antisemit. But they think to have the right to shit on an entire
    >>Nation.
    >>
    >>I sent an email to the abuse of their ISP.
    >> (owner of the blog)
    >> ('designer')
    >>
    >>Perhaps they deserve a lesson.

    > wtf? Is it supposed to be offensive or something?

    It depends if you find offensive having a keyboard stuck in your ass while
    you eating shit.

    ams67, Mar 14, 2005
  4. ams67

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:14:52 +1300, "ams67"
    <> wrote:

    >"DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:39:16 +1300, "ams67"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>They did not like to have their agents in a NZ prison.
    >>>Therefore some of them have reacted in the following childish way:
    >>>http://tonibaruch.buzznet.com/user/?id=921852
    >>>
    >>>If you try to tell anything agaist them (politically) you will be reported
    >>>as antisemit. But they think to have the right to shit on an entire
    >>>Nation.
    >>>
    >>>I sent an email to the abuse of their ISP.
    >>> (owner of the blog)
    >>> ('designer')
    >>>
    >>>Perhaps they deserve a lesson.

    >> wtf? Is it supposed to be offensive or something?
    >>

    >It depends if you find offensive having a keyboard stuck in your ass while
    >you eating shit.

    LOL!

    --
    BOINC SETI