OT: Can I get some of his luck?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Dragon Guest

    Dragon, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Can I get some of his luck?

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Let me see,,,
    > He can play Golf good and Bowling well. And he is old.
    >
    > Why is this a news???

    It's not. That's half the reason its strange. It's "news" that a guy in
    Wisconsin hits a hole in one? It's "news" that a guy in Wisconsin bowled a
    perfect game? No....strange that we're hearing about it, though. Whatever,
    though. I still want some of his luck.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Can I get some of his luck?

    what would be strange would be if he came out here and played some of the
    slots for me ;-)

    Consultant, Oct 17, 2003