    illegal, the company is forced to use live callers -- and many of them
    apparently have heavy foreign accents.

    Ironically, the message was to oppose Hayhurst's position on immigration."
    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:43:27 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > the company is forced to use live callers -- and many of them
    > apparently have heavy foreign accents.
    >
    > Ironically, the message was to oppose Hayhurst's position on immigration."

    ROFL!

    Luv it when a pol shoots himself in the foot!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Nov 7, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:43:27 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >
    >> the company is forced to use live callers -- and many of them
    >> apparently have heavy foreign accents.
    >>
    >> Ironically, the message was to oppose Hayhurst's position on
    >> immigration."

    > ROFL!
    >
    > Luv it when a pol shoots himself in the foot!

    Luv it more when a pol shoots himself in the head!

    (Ref: R. Budd Dwyer)

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Nov 9, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:38:09 +0100, Mike T. cast into the ether:

    > Luv it more when a pol shoots himself in the head!

    *sigh*

    We can dream, can't we?

    --
    JaR