    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 29, 2005

  2. > microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion.

    It's good to see there are plenty of clueless people over there as
    well :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: C-P/HPF mutates

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:
    > For those of you in here familiar with the pet troll of
    > microsoft.public.msagent, our favorite psychotic has wandered into
    > another haunt of mine: microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion. I
    > made a point of introducing said IDOT to the regulars in that froup.
    > I can't wait to see the upcoming interaction in there. Warning, it's
    > a fairly heavy-traffic NG, probably 3-4 times the volume in here.
    > And really, really boring if you're not a programmer. And sometimes
    > even if you are a programmer.

    Jesus...someone has to put a leash on that thing.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 31, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: C-P/HPF mutates

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Jesus...someone has to put a leash on that thing.

    s/leash/straightjacket/

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 31, 2005
  5. Re: C-P/HPF mutates

    I've obviously not had the pleasure.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 31, 2005