    I'm so sorry you're not the baby daddy.

    Be strong. I know it doesn't look like it now,
    but tomorrow will be a better day.
    kpg, Apr 11, 2007

  2. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    i held up my hopes to the very end, but alas, i will recover. im gonna go
    try to knock up jessica alba now, ta ta

    Consultant, Apr 11, 2007

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > m gonna go
    > try to knock up jessica alba now, ta ta

    want my sloppy seconds?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Resistance is assimilated. Prepare to be futile. Waitaminute.....
    Neil, Apr 11, 2007
  4. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    did you hear that?

    i just threw up in my mouth

    Consultant, Apr 11, 2007
  5. kpg

    :

    > did you hear that?
    >

    > i just threw up in my mouth

    my work here is done...til next time..

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Software is the part of the computer you can't kick.
    Neil, Apr 11, 2007
  6. kpg

    MitchS Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    > want my sloppy seconds?

    Danm. Back five minutes and I happen upon this gem. Well it's good for the
    diet I guess. I definately ain't eatin anything now.
    MitchS, Apr 13, 2007
  7. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    > did you hear "Consultant" <> say in
    >
    >> m gonna go
    >> try to knock up jessica alba now, ta ta
    >>

    > want my sloppy seconds?

    I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line, but Neil
    even you know better than this.
    LRM, Apr 14, 2007
  8. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uD0ghgpfHHA.3648
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line, but Neil
    > even you know better than this.

    teach me...

    *shudders with anticipation*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "The price for these lemons is ridiculous!" she said sourly.
    Neil, Apr 16, 2007
  9. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uD0ghgpfHHA.3648
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line,

    and WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - What happens if you're on the phone when opportunity knocks?
    Neil, Apr 16, 2007
  10. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uD0ghgpfHHA.3648
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I realize I haven't been around to attempt keeping you in line,

    > and WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

    She's been busy...

    Keeping me in line.
    Frisbee®, Apr 16, 2007
  11. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Keeping me in line.

    crap, I'm so jealous...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - File not found, I'll load something *I* think is interesting.
    Neil, Apr 16, 2007
  12. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    Re: C, my thoughts are with you

    he has your sloppy seconds? lol

    Consultant, Apr 16, 2007
  13. kpg

    > he has your sloppy seconds? lol

    careful, you'll be 'retrained' with comments like that...

    ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Sysop: Someone who likes watching others use his computer.
    Neil, Apr 16, 2007