    they see :)

    Ivor

    PS Don't drink too much, you need to leave some for me..!
    Ivor Jones, Dec 24, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones

    Dave Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
    > festive (hic..!) season.
    >
    > A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!
    >
    > This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
    > carol:
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU
    >
    > She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
    > they see :)
    >
    > Ivor
    >
    > PS Don't drink too much, you need to leave some for me..!

    She certainly has a nice voice all the best Dave B

    Dave, Dec 24, 2006

  3. Ivor Jones

    Guest

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:56:04 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
    >carol:

    My God Ivor she ain't no Isabel Baley or Kathleen Ferrier is she
    wouldn't be fit to wash the knickers of either of these two where they
    still alive .
    > singing a rather beautiful carol:

    And making a right balls of it if you ask me I don't think you know
    what a good singer OR a good VOIP provider is .
    , Dec 24, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones

    Graham Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
    > festive (hic..!) season.
    >
    > A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!
    >
    > This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
    > carol:
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU
    >
    > She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
    > they see :)

    Apparently she's an emotion transducer
    and rock 'n' roll signals into a megawatt zap.
    Ivor, is she going to show you her tattoo?

    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%
    Graham, Dec 24, 2006
  5. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:56:04 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a
    > > rather beautiful carol:

    > My God Ivor she ain't no Isabel Baley or Kathleen

    [rubbish snipped]

    Ye gods Ron, I despair, I really do. Still, you aren't going to get a rise
    out of me over Christmas, all the best, even to you.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 24, 2006
  6. Ivor Jones

    Guest

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:26:08 -0000, "Graham" <> wrote:

    >Apparently she's an emotion transducer
    >and rock 'n' roll signals into a megawatt zap.
    >Ivor, is she going to show you her tattoo?

    All the damn yanks are the same why didn't you just type total crap
    and have done with it Graham:)))))) .
    , Dec 24, 2006
  7. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > She certainly has a nice voice all the best Dave B

    Thanks for that, Dave. Nice to see *someone* here appreciates talent :)

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Dec 24, 2006