OT, but interesting

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Black Laced One, Jan 8, 2005.

  1. The Black Laced One, Jan 8, 2005

  2. The Black Laced One

    Richard Guest

    "The Black Laced One" <> wrote in message

    http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1104981578311

    > Was the tsunami man made?
    > I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how

    the
    > human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or

    something.
    > And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

    It was Castro testing a new secret weapon of mass destruction.
    Richard, Jan 8, 2005

  3. The Black Laced One

    Paul - xxx Guest

    The Black Laced One composed the following;:
    > http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1104981578311
    >
    > Was the tsunami man made?
    > I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me
    > how the human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame...
    > someone, or something. And how finger pointing at the US seems to be
    > the norm... what rubish.

    Written by zealots for zealots.

    All they seem to want is to fuel fanaticism and hatred rather than find
    a means to peace. Unfortunately it's the zealots, of all basic creeds
    and colours, who cause the wars.

    --
    Paul ...
    http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php
    Paul - xxx, Jan 8, 2005
  4. The Black Laced One

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Jan 9, 2005
  5. the tsunami. tony blair said "this act of nature" jack straw said "this act
    of god" the gov. is split. and the christian churches have gone very quiet.
    is god a surfer, who kills those he does not like? who do people pray to in
    church? a mass murderer? what sad people. its time for a rethink on
    religion. aboveitall.

    ALEXANDER CLARK, Jan 9, 2005
  6. "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > "The Black Laced One" wrote
    >> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1104981578311
    >>
    >> Was the tsunami man made?
    >> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how
    >> the
    >> human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or
    >> something.
    >> And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

    > Shame on you for labeling this OT. You should know better.

    Hey, cut me some slack... I haven't been in here for a while. Things
    change... like bottom posting... I try to post according to the previous
    post, but, you know, old habits die hard.
    So, are you coming over for dinner tomorrow so that I may seduce you? I
    will have lots of mustard!
    PJ
    The Black Laced One, Jan 9, 2005
  7. The Black Laced One

    gangle Guest

    "The Black Laced One" wrote

    > "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > > "The Black Laced One" wrote
    > >> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1104981578311
    > >>
    > >> Was the tsunami man made?
    > >> I put no stock in this article, but it is rather facinating to me how
    > >> the
    > >> human mind is so quick to blame, or needs to blame... someone, or
    > >> something.
    > >> And how finger pointing at the US seems to be the norm... what rubish.

    > > Shame on you for labeling this OT. You should know better.
    > >

    > Hey, cut me some slack... I haven't been in here for a while.

    I do not cut slack...only farts.

    > Things change... like bottom posting... I try to post according to the previous
    > post, but, you know, old habits die hard.
    > So, are you coming over for dinner tomorrow so that I may seduce you? I
    > will have lots of mustard!

    What's the point? 1--I have no penis (attached). 2--Mrs.gangle
    would assasinate me with a rusty soup can lid.
    gangle, Jan 10, 2005
  8. "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > "The Black Laced One" wrote
    >>
    >> "gangle" <> wrote in message
    >> > "The Black Laced One" wrote

    >> > Shame on you for labeling this OT. You should know better.
    >> >

    >> Hey, cut me some slack... I haven't been in here for a while.

    > I do not cut slack...only farts.

    Yes, I know, but that's what makes me so fond of you. You never cut me
    any slack... you can handle me. :)

    >> Things change... like bottom posting... I try to post according to the
    >> previous
    >> post, but, you know, old habits die hard.
    >> So, are you coming over for dinner tomorrow so that I may seduce you?
    >> will have lots of mustard!

    > What's the point? 1--I have no penis (attached). 2--Mrs.gangle
    > would assasinate me with a rusty soup can lid.

    Okay, yeah, great... just crush me with all that!!!! You could have just
    made up an excuse like you already had plans, but no... "my wife and lack of
    penis prevents me..."
    You dream killer!!!!
    Positively Jealous
    The Black Laced One, Jan 10, 2005