    I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see over
    1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to read any of
    them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or somethin. Good Grief!!

    Doom, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Doom wrote:
    > I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see
    > over 1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to
    > read any of them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or
    > somethin. Good Grief!!

    I blame President Bush

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see over
    > 1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to read any of
    > them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or somethin. Good

    Grief!!

    Heh...it's funny you should mention that. Ask Sandworm, Kat, and Neil. They
    might know something about a competition.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    > I blame President Bush

    Clearly it's Canada's fault. Mainly Neil... and Kat...

    bloody canucks...

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > > I just got back from a few days off and was really surprised to see over
    > > 1400 unread messages from this NG. I haven't had a chance to read any of
    > > them yet. Did you guys have a friggin competition or somethin. Good

    > Grief!!
    >
    > Heh...it's funny you should mention that. Ask Sandworm, Kat, and Neil.

    They
    > might know something about a competition.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get numbers?

    Doom, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Doom

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get numbers?

    IIRC, there were a couple gems, but for the most part (ie, 1390+), it's just
    to get numbers. Although, I did get a PotD. Whereas Neil didn't. ;)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Doom

    Brat® Guest

    yes

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Doom wrote:

    > So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get numbers?

    Trust me you can easily mark 99% of them as 'read'.

    But then you'll miss out on that 1%.

    Life is cruel, start reading.

    JaR
    Sadist Thug

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  9. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 7, 2004 "Brat®" blathered:

    > yes

    no

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  10. Doom wrote:

    > So are most of these worth reading or are they posted just to get
    > numbers?

    One of the posts contains the super-secret password for unloc7&*(&%%%%NO
    CARRIER

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 7, 2004
  11. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 7, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Trust me you can easily mark 99% of them as 'read'.
    >
    > But then you'll miss out on that 1%.
    >
    > Life is cruel, start reading.

    Ah yes, that 1%, it's what this group is all about.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  12. Doom

    Blame Bush Guest

    Sure why not...he hasnt done anything to help this
    country. 3 years later.....still looking for WMD.
    My vote is for Kerry!

    Blame Bush, Jul 7, 2004
  13. Doom

    JaR Guest

    alt.dweebs.withpolitical.crap is -------------------->thattaway

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  14. >My vote is for Kerry!

    Silly girls name for a silly man.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  15. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "nerd32768" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" wasted his time saying:

    If you're lookin for a flame war nerd you came to the right place. I haven't
    had a good insult match in a while.

    Doom, Jul 7, 2004
  16. Doom

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Doom" wasted his time saying:
    > > "Doom" wasted his time saying:

    > If you're lookin for a flame war nerd you came to the right place. I

    haven't
    > had a good insult match in a while.

    Fine with me ;-)

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004
  17. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > "Doom" wasted his time saying:
    > > > "Doom" wasted his time saying:

    > > If you're lookin for a flame war nerd you came to the right place. I

    > haven't
    > > had a good insult match in a while.
    > >

    > Fine with me ;-)

    That's it? How am I supposed to insult you when that what you come back
    with. C'mon strain a bit. Pretend I'm one of those bullies who keeps
    stealing your milk money. (there, that should start something)

    Doom, Jul 7, 2004
  18. Doom

    nerd32768 Guest

    What if there aren't any bullies who steal my milk money?

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004
  19. Doom

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You two are both pathetic!

    I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animals, food trough
    wipers. I fart in your general direction. Your mothers were hamsters and your
    fathers smelt of elderberries.

    There, now *that's* an insult

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+