OT: Bush

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. To those Americans who voted for George W Bush

    I love America and many of the things it stands for, or at least STOOD for,
    in the past - life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness to name but three:
    but I am unable in my heart to reconcile these paradoxes: people who purport
    to represent the Christian religion urging on and supporting a regime which
    is pledged to continue a destructive conflict on what many believe to be the
    wrong target, for the wrong reasons, led in the name of "democracy" by
    someone who may not even have been – originally, at any rate, himself,
    democratically elected. All done in the name of an organisation, the UN,
    which did not want the action to be taken and which the US has frequently
    moved to undermine in other arenas, eg its resolutions on Israel. I would
    love to know how you square that particular circle. How did you come "to
    trade the fiddle for the drum"?

    Furthermore, I hope you realise that you have just voted for four more years
    of neglect of the climate change issue, so you can carry on driving your gas
    guzzling SUVs at 55p per gallon while the polar ice caps melt, four more
    years of unresolved conflict between Israel and Palestine, four more years of
    refusal to acknowledge international institutions such as the court of human
    rights, and four more years of unrelenting (and militarily un-winnable) "war
    on terror" and all that entails - from paranoia and lack of personal liberty
    and freedom at home, to continued embroilment and body bags in Iraq (don’t
    think it’s all going to cease magically in January, even if elections happen)
    to new wars yet to come (if I lived in Iran right now I wouldn’t bother
    watching "Changing Rooms" or buying any long-playing records).

    I can see why some of you did it. You did it out of fear. You feel
    threatened and intimidated, deep down, like all bullies with all your nukes
    and cruise missiles and black hawks and assault weapons. Threatened by Osama
    Bin Laden all because of 9/11 – which had nothing to do with Iraq, by the
    way. But did you stop and think how come the old beardy-weirdy popped up on
    your TV right on cue, on the eve of the elections? Yes, you have been had,
    well and truly, outwitted by an elderly arthritic arab who needs Bush as much
    as Bush needs him, to frighten you with a convenient bogey-man.

    Well, I hope you are happy with four more years as a pariah, because that’s
    what you have just signed up for.

    To the rest of America, bad luck, you have my sympathies at once again
    ending up with the Antichrist as head of state.

    May God help us all.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=, Nov 4, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    Consultant Guest

    agreed

    bags in Iraq (donâ?Tt
    >think itâ?Ts all going to cease magically in January,

    even if elections happen)
    >to new wars yet to come (if I lived in Iran right now I

    wouldnâ?Tt bother
    >watching "Changing Rooms" or buying any long-playing

    records).

    >I can see why some of you did it. You did it out of fear.

    You feel
    >threatened and intimidated, deep down, like all bullies

    with all your nukes
    >and cruise missiles and black hawks and assault weapons.

    Threatened by Osama
    >Bin Laden all because of 9/11 â?" which had nothing to do

    with Iraq, by the
    >way. But did you stop and think how come the old beardy-

    weirdy popped up on
    >your TV right on cue, on the eve of the elections? Yes,

    you have been had,
    >well and truly, outwitted by an elderly arthritic arab

    who needs Bush as much
    >as Bush needs him, to frighten you with a convenient

    bogey-man.

    >Well, I hope you are happy with four more years as a

    pariah, because thatâ?Ts

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Bush

    I did it because the Demos think your rich unless you're on welfare.
    I pay too much in taxes. The Govt is too big. W has also grown
    the Govt, which I don't like, but the Demos campaign on it. If the
    Demos want my vote (which they could get) the need to get a lot
    more kinder to the middle class and business. Business, big or small,
    is not evil incarnate. Where do they think the economy comes form?
    Government? The Demos pray on peoples fears, not the Republicans.
    Class envy, rich/poor, black/white - all they care about (on the national
    level) is to gain power. Scary. The republicans (on the national level)
    are trying to do what is right. Now locally, I come from Louisiana, all
    we have around here are Democrats. My father was a Democrat, all
    my neighbors are Democrats. We have conservative Democrats here,
    the kind I would vote for nationally. Get back to me when the national
    level Democrats stop pandering to wacko special interest groups and
    get back to what is important and right for America.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Who disturbs this class as a pebble disturbs a pond?

    kpg, Nov 4, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    Guest Guest

    Alas, a person who sees it like it is. Very well articulated!

    Guest, Nov 4, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bush

    no i dont, that was not i

    agreed

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    Ben Guest

    Re: Bush

    Oh come talk to me on Aim... DK072257

    Ben, Nov 4, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Bush

    In news:Sdtid.23$,
    Ben <> rambled:

    > Oh come talk to me on Aim... DK072257

    Man, you're really setting yourself up, aren't you, ?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 4, 2004 at 5:08am "RotW" blathered:

    > To the rest of America, bad luck, you have my sympathies at once again
    > ending up with the Antichrist as head of state.

    I hope you weren't expecting anyone to accept that diatribe as intelligent,
    because you blew all your credibility with that ignorant comment.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Bush

    On Nov 4, 2004 at 9:51am "Consultant" blathered:

    > no i dont, that was not i

    That had me worried. *whew*

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Bush

    Believe this:

    Don't believe anything you see on the internet.

    kp "trust me" g

    kpg, Nov 4, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Bush

    On Nov 4, 2004 at 12:48pm "kpg" blathered:

    > Don't believe anything you see on the internet.

    I don't believe that.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 4, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Um90Vw==?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bush

    lies!

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2004
  13. "RotW" wrote:

    > To those Americans who voted for George W Bush

    rest of crap trimmed for a real answer

    You'd better be glad I wasn't elected. Course the first thing I would do is
    make YOU feel safe by removing my troops from the armpits of the world.

    However my next move would make your butt cinch up and sqeeze out your last
    turd (oh - that was your face? yep, my mistake for thinking it was your butt).

    I'd let Russia & China know my nukes isn't aimed at them (not yet anyways)
    then I'll turn all that sand over there into a big slate of shiny glass. Then
    we'd have a big tail gate party with some Cajun Red Beans with the dirty rice
    cooked up in North Korea (someone bringing some cajun sausage?)

    Yeah, I agree on not watching Changing Rooms and I haven't bought records in
    years. Had all my 8 tracks converted to mp3's. I also agree you shouldn't
    buy any long playing records, you won't have time to listen to all of them.

    And to hell with court of human rights, won't need them when I'm done. Once
    I wipe out the major supporters of terrorists, the rest will dry up and be
    reduced to what they were before, just plain ole alleyway thugs and purse
    snatchers.

    Now I didn't vote out of fear, I just didn't want someone who'd go off to
    war and come back with a bandaid wanting his Purple Heart and then protest
    that the rest of us were baby killers. Nor do I want to give up my hard
    earned money so he could give it to faggots to get married.

    Oh and I certainly don't want your sympathy, be like the rest of the world.
    To me an Antichrist is someone in the White House who gets his flagpole
    licked and wants to know the definition of sex. After looking at her though,
    I wouldn't still my pole in her either ;-) (course I couldn't do it to
    Hillary either without a bag over her face) ;-)

    Your last sentence has it right, once I do my thing, I'll just let GOD sort
    it all out cause nobody else will give a flip.

    Now to get back to the spirit of the forums, what did you get certified on
    lately?

    somehow the movie of the the geek where he says "I got BUSH" (hidden camera
    in ceiling at girls dorm gets it all) comes into mind.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxlcyBELg==?=, Nov 5, 2004