OT: bummer

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Aug 19, 2005.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    If any of you have spare Karma laying around...

    my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he was
    fishing. When he failed to return home for dinner last night we began to
    become concerned and the bad news arrived around midnight last night. He
    was severly diabetic and had had a couple of seizures in the last two
    years, and this is probably the underlying cause of what happened last
    night. He leaves behind a wife, 2 children and a grandchild

    While my wife was not overly close (there was a 10 year difference
    between them and she has 2 other brothers), she is none-the-less deeply
    affected and I will likely be AWOL from this esteemed group for a little
    bit while we make arrangements.

    Although none of you know us I would appreciate any prayers/good
    wishes/kind thoughts you can send thru the ether. Thanks.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let him sleep.
    Neil, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: bummer

    > Although none of you know us I would appreciate any prayers/good
    > wishes/kind thoughts you can send thru the ether. Thanks.

    My condolences and best wishes.
    Jtyc, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Neil

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns96B76DA91A3Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16>, guess!!!
    @gmail.com says...
    > If any of you have spare Karma laying around...
    >
    > my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he was
    > fishing. When he failed to return home for dinner last night we began to
    > become concerned and the bad news arrived around midnight last night. He
    > was severly diabetic and had had a couple of seizures in the last two
    > years, and this is probably the underlying cause of what happened last
    > night. He leaves behind a wife, 2 children and a grandchild
    >
    > While my wife was not overly close (there was a 10 year difference
    > between them and she has 2 other brothers), she is none-the-less deeply
    > affected and I will likely be AWOL from this esteemed group for a little
    > bit while we make arrangements.
    >
    > Although none of you know us I would appreciate any prayers/good
    > wishes/kind thoughts you can send thru the ether. Thanks.

    I am sorry to hear this Neil. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Ben Smith, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Neil

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: bummer

    > If any of you have spare Karma laying around...
    >
    > my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he was
    > fishing.

    For what it's worth, not the worst way to go. At least he died doing
    something he obviously loved.

    Take care my friend.
    Frisbee®, Aug 19, 2005
  5. Neil

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\170190.htm (8/19/2005
    > 9:52:29 AM) # If any of you have spare Karma laying around...
    >
    > my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he
    > was fishing. When he failed to return home for dinner last night we
    > began to become concerned and the bad news arrived around midnight
    > last night. He was severly diabetic and had had a couple of seizures
    > in the last two years, and this is probably the underlying cause of
    > what happened last night. He leaves behind a wife, 2 children and a
    > grandchild
    >
    > While my wife was not overly close (there was a 10 year difference
    > between them and she has 2 other brothers), she is none-the-less
    > deeply affected and I will likely be AWOL from this esteemed group for
    > a little bit while we make arrangements.
    >
    > Although none of you know us I would appreciate any prayers/good
    > wishes/kind thoughts you can send thru the ether. Thanks.

    Sorry to hear that.

    My prayers go out to you and your wife and family.
    kpg, Aug 19, 2005
  6. Re: bummer

    Neil,

    <...prayers/good wishes/ kind thoughts...>
    <...prayers/good wishes/ kind thoughts...>
    <...prayers/good wishes/ kind thoughts...>
    <...prayers/good wishes/ kind thoughts...>
    <...prayers/good wishes/ kind thoughts...>
    <...prayers/good wishes/ kind thoughts...>
    <...prayers/good wishes/ kind thoughts...>

    Take care,
    Rob

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1, Aug 19, 2005
  7. Neil

    CBIC Guest

    Re: bummer

    > Although none of you know us I would appreciate any prayers/good
    > wishes/kind thoughts you can send thru the ether. Thanks.

    I'm sorry for your family's loss. My best wishes to you and yours. Be strong
    for your family, my friend.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Aug 19, 2005
  8. Neil

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: bummer

    > If any of you have spare Karma laying around...
    >
    > my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he was
    > fishing.

    My deepest sympathies to you and your family. You all are in my
    thoughts and prayers.
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Aug 19, 2005
  9. Neil

    Techie Guest

    Re: bummer

    Neil
    Sorry to hear about your loss.My condolences and best wishes.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 19, 2005
  10. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: bummer

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    Damn, I hate bad news. Take care of the family, Neil, and my sympathies are
    with you all.

    Ken
    Briscobar, Aug 19, 2005
  11. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he
    > was fishing

    Oh, pantheon, that just sucks!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Aug 19, 2005
  12. "Neil" wrote:

    > If any of you have spare Karma laying around...
    >
    > my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he was
    > fishing. When he failed to return home for dinner last night we began to
    > become concerned and the bad news arrived around midnight last night. He
    > was severly diabetic and had had a couple of seizures in the last two
    > years, and this is probably the underlying cause of what happened last
    > night. He leaves behind a wife, 2 children and a grandchild
    >
    > While my wife was not overly close (there was a 10 year difference
    > between them and she has 2 other brothers), she is none-the-less deeply
    > affected and I will likely be AWOL from this esteemed group for a little
    > bit while we make arrangements.
    >
    > Although none of you know us I would appreciate any prayers/good
    > wishes/kind thoughts you can send thru the ether. Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30

    Sorry for your and your wife's loss.

    The lord and I are old buddies... and as I see it, he still owes me a few
    favors. I am calling in one of them for you. Prayers have been sent.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Aug 19, 2005
  13. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: bummer

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    >> Although none of you know us I would appreciate any prayers/good
    >> wishes/kind thoughts you can send thru the ether. Thanks.

    > My condolences and best wishes.

    thanks

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Error: REALITY.SYS not found, install TREK.SYS? (Y/n)
    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  14. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Ben Smith <> say in

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  15. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: bummer

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    >> If any of you have spare Karma laying around...
    >>
    >> my brother in law was found last night in a wooded area near where he
    >> was fishing.

    > For what it's worth, not the worst way to go. At least he died doing
    > something he obviously loved.
    >
    > Take care my friend.

    thanks

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - PARODY ERROR: Cannot locate file WEIRD_AL.EXE
    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  16. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: bummer

    did you hear "/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600]
    */" <@> say in news::

    > Take care,
    > Rob

    thanks

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  17. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Sorry to hear that.

    thanks

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  18. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: bummer

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Be strong
    > for your family, my friend.

    will do

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  19. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: bummer

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in

    > You all are in my
    > thoughts and prayers.

    nuch appreciated

    Neil, Aug 19, 2005
  20. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: bummer

    did you hear "Techie" <> say in news:6HmNe.22898
    $:

    > Sorry to hear about your loss

    thanks. He was a die hard leafs fan and now there is no one on that side of
    the family to talk sports with.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Linux: because rebooting is for adding new hardware.
    Neil, Aug 19, 2005