OT: Bud light anyone?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru, Dec 23, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    In news:,
    Network Guru <> rambled:

    > www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

    Yeah, just based on principle, I'm not going to click on a link that goes to
    a file named "horse.mpg". Thanks for the thought though, NG.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Doom Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

    Being the sick individual I am, I clicked on it. I laughed and I was not
    repulsed in any way. It is safe for all to click.

    Doom, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    MY EYES!!!

    Ze googles... zay do nothsing!!

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg
    >>

    > Being the sick individual I am, I clicked on it. I laughed and I was not
    > repulsed in any way. It is safe for all to click.

    Knowing what a sick individual you are, I beleive I'll wait for another
    review.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Nerd32768, Dec 23, 2004
  8. Re: Bud light anyone?

    Nerd32768 wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Network Guru wrote:
    >>> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

    >> I'd like a review, please... before I look at that.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Fris "Two hooves way up?" bee®, MCNGP #13
    >>
    >> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    >> http://www.mcngp.com
    >>
    >> Certaholics
    >>

    > its a recording of a bud light commercial

    Well, that's just the worst review I've ever read.

    D-

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Doom Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >>> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg
    >>>

    >> Being the sick individual I am, I clicked on it. I laughed and I was not
    >> repulsed in any way. It is safe for all to click.
    >>

    > Knowing what a sick individual you are, I beleive I'll wait for another
    > review.

    Smart move

    Doom, Dec 23, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    some broad getting blasted in the face by a horses gas release

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2004
  11. Re: Bud light anyone?

    Consultant wrote:
    > some broad getting blasted in the face by a horses gas release

    To the point! Thankee.

    You forgot the candle, though.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 23, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    Doom Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > some broad getting blasted in the face by a horses gas release

    much less vomit inducing than the swine decapitation via chainsaw his alter
    ego posted earlier.

    Doom, Dec 23, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    >> some broad getting blasted in the face by a horses gas release
    >>

    > much less vomit inducing than the swine decapitation via chainsaw his
    > alter ego posted earlier.

    Oh, fusk. Was that what that was? I am SO glad I didn't click that link!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    Kat Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    > Oh, fusk. Was that what that was? I am SO glad I didn't click that link!
    >
    > --
    > JaR

    Be grateful. It was almost as bad as the Iraqi prisoner decapitation.

    I've learnt not to watch videos fromt hat site any more...the hard way...

    Kat

    Kat, Dec 23, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    Doom Guest

    Re: Bud light anyone?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    >>> some broad getting blasted in the face by a horses gas release
    >>>

    >> much less vomit inducing than the swine decapitation via chainsaw his
    >> alter ego posted earlier.
    >>

    > Oh, fusk. Was that what that was? I am SO glad I didn't click that link!

    I can still hear the squeals. That was nasty.

    Doom, Dec 23, 2004
  16. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Network Guru" <> say in

    > www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg

    I've seen this before (I may have it in my large collection of funny
    commercials somewhere...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 23, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear "Network Guru" <> say in
    >
    >> www.blackpony.org/horse.mpg
    >>

    > I've seen this before (I may have it in my large collection of funny
    > commercials somewhere...)

    IIRC, that one was another thing that the prudes were bellyaching about
    during last year's Superbowl broadcast.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110