OT: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by catwalker63, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Nov 22, 2004

  2. catwalker63

    Guest Guest

    they must be very busy down at Sunbelt software?

    Guest, Nov 22, 2004

  3. catwalker63

    billyw Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    i thought you had all heard about this...
    anyway who wants to mow my lawn this weekend. extra rations to the one the
    volunteers

    billyw, Nov 22, 2004
  4. catwalker63

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    > i thought you had all heard about this...

    I didn't realize y'all had granted us indepence.

    What a fool I've been.

    Jtyc, Nov 22, 2004
  5. catwalker63

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    > indepence.

    independence...

    *bows his head in shame*

    Jtyc, Nov 22, 2004
  6. catwalker63

    billyw Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    oh dear...

    point proven

    billyw, Nov 22, 2004
  7. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    incase you missed it "billyw" <> said in

    > anyway who wants to mow my lawn this weekend. extra rations to the
    > one the
    > volunteers

    try this:
    http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/homebrew-riding-mower-022732.php

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  8. catwalker63

    billyw Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    yea but i need a colonial to drive the thing.. you dont actually expect me
    to do it myself do you

    billyw, Nov 22, 2004
  9. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    > yea but i need a colonial to drive the thing.. you dont actually
    > expect me to do it myself do you

    colonial as in the Scotts?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  10. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > yea but i need a colonial to drive the thing.. you dont actually
    > expect me to do it myself do you

    Don't quite understand the need for a mower in the first place. What with
    all the sheep about.

    Rather negates the need for girlfriends as well, I'd imagine.

    Scotland; where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous.

    JaR
    Colonial Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  11. catwalker63

    billyw Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    well yes.. we kinda got thrown out a few times..

    billyw, Nov 22, 2004
  12. catwalker63

    billyw Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    thats a joke aimed at ozzies. but i would agree it applies to anyone that
    lives north of me....

    billyw, Nov 22, 2004
  13. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    > anyone that
    > lives north of me....

    iceland?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  14. catwalker63

    billyw Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    no.. dunfermline for a start.. they are really weird there.
    sort of scotland's version of alabama

    billyw, Nov 22, 2004
  15. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    > scotland's version of alabama

    ppppffffftttt! D@MNIT! you owe me a freakin' keyboard billy! What do they
    put the sheep up on blocks?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  16. Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    >no.. dunfermline for a start.. they are really weird there.
    >sort of scotland's version of alabama

    is bob riley governor of Dunfermline as well?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2004
  17. catwalker63

    poco Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    The problem with this is that Tony Blair would appoint George Bush as
    Minister of America.

    poco, Nov 23, 2004
  18. catwalker63

    Mike T. Guest

    "billyw" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > well yes.. we kinda got thrown out a few times..

    >> incase you missed it "billyw" <> said in
    >>
    >>> yea but i need a colonial to drive the thing.. you dont actually
    >>> expect me to do it myself do you

    >> colonial as in the Scotts?

    You can take our lives, but you can't take away our servers!!!!
    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Nov 24, 2004
  19. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    Re: Britain revokes Declaration of Independence

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > You can take our lives, but you can't take away our servers!!!!
    > --

    Too late...

    All your swervers are belong to us!

    JaR