    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    <oe-qf-sig>

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > A luser just called with a problem, and while I was on the phone with
    > her, she said "Oh look, nevermind, I found the solution!"
    > Curious as to who gave the luser solutions, I inquired, "Where'd you
    > find out how to fix it?"
    > Her reply? "Google."
    >

    > I $hit you not. They're catching on.

    In other news;

    Winged porcines seen circling the Space Needle in Seattle today. Umbrella
    sales forecasted to skyrocket...

    Isreali Parliament today announces recognition of Palestinian State...

    Russia announces recognition of Japans rights to the Kurile Islands...

    Two Mormons recognise each other in a liquor store...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    you forgot

    and microsoft unveils there first bug free product!

    Consultant, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95D78E5F95964plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> A luser just called with a problem, and while I was on the phone with
    >> her, she said "Oh look, nevermind, I found the solution!"
    >> Curious as to who gave the luser solutions, I inquired, "Where'd you
    >> find out how to fix it?"
    >> Her reply? "Google."
    >>

    >> I $hit you not. They're catching on.
    >>

    > In other news;
    >
    > Winged porcines seen circling the Space Needle in Seattle today.
    > Umbrella sales forecasted to skyrocket...
    >
    > Isreali Parliament today announces recognition of Palestinian State...
    >
    > Russia announces recognition of Japans rights to the Kurile Islands...
    >
    > Two Mormons recognise each other in a liquor store...

    This situation can be viewed in two ways:
    1) They're making our jobs easier by googling
    2) The conspiracy theory - much like The Matrix, the lusers are beginning to
    gain intelligence and will soon be solving IT problems all by themselves,
    rendering us obsolete. They will eventually enslave us and harvest our (now
    inferior) brains for energy. The Lusers (now with a capital L) will begin
    their own civilization, and the few surviving Techs will burrow deep into
    the Earth to find a safe haven. The Lusers, with their near-infinite
    intelligence, will soon discover the renegade band of Techs living below the
    surface. In an attempt to completely eradicate the once superior race, they
    will use new generation AMD Shovelon processors to power large digging
    machines with frickin' lasers attached to them. Once they reach our
    underground city, they will enslave as many as possible, and kill the rest.

    Watch your @ss. They're learning.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 7, 2005

  5. >-----Original Message-----
    >you forgot
    >
    >and microsoft unveils there first

    I think he was talking about things that actually COULD
    happen...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jan 7, 2005
  6. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > you forgot
    >
    > and microsoft unveils there first bug free product!

    Unfortunately, it was an ant farm.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  7. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    what i would say is that the "Lusers" as you call them are the ones that pay
    your wages.
    with your attitude i hope they do google more the the obvious end result..
    your obviously not someone who should be employed to deal with the public on
    any level

    billyw, Jan 7, 2005
  8. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > what i would say is that the "Lusers" as you call them are the ones
    > that pay your wages.
    > with your attitude i hope they do google more the the obvious end
    > result.. your obviously not someone who should be employed to deal
    > with the public on any level

    What I would say is, they are his lusers, he should be able to call them
    whatever he wants. Personally, the fact that I agree to fix the
    rediculous situations the idiots find themselves in at all should be
    cause for joy among them. They should be scattering rose petals mixed
    with large denomination bills in my path and scamper ahead of my progress
    singing hosannas in their joy at my presence.

    That I settle for the pittance that I am paid in remuneration for my
    charity is further proof of my magnanimous nature.

    The attitude that you display is frequently that of a humorless churl,
    and yet we allow you to cavort freely in our sandbox. Please do not
    presume to judge that which you are incapable of understanding.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  9. Ken Briscoe

    catwalker63 Guest

    "billyw" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > what i would say is that the "Lusers" as you call them are the ones
    > that pay your wages.
    > with your attitude i hope they do google more the the obvious end
    > result.. your obviously not someone who should be employed to deal
    > with the public on any level

    The lunatics have taken over the asylum!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 7, 2005
  10. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > A luser just called with a problem, and while I was on the phone with
    > her, she said "Oh look, nevermind, I found the solution!"
    > Curious as to who gave the luser solutions, I inquired, "Where'd you
    > find out how to fix it?"
    > Her reply? "Google."
    >

    > I $hit you not. They're catching on.

    you lie you fusking guy! IMPOSSIBLE!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 8, 2005
  11. billyw wrote:
    > what i would say is that the "Lusers" as you call them are the ones
    > that pay your wages.

    > with your attitude

    >i hope they do google more the the obvious end
    > result.. your obviously not someone who should be employed to deal
    > with the public on any level

    Dude... you just broke my irony meter.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 8, 2005
  12. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    your seem to be the only one that noticed

    billyw, Jan 8, 2005
  13. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> say in news:
    #:

    > and microsoft unveils there first bug free product!

    BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! now I know yer lying....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 9, 2005
  14. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:O3M$,
    billyw <> rambled:

    > what i would say is that the "Lusers" as you call them are the ones
    > that pay your wages.

    Not directly, but I see your point. Without the Lusers, I would have no job.

    > with your attitude i hope they do google more the the obvious end
    > result..

    Even without my attitude, I hope they google more.

    > your obviously not someone who should be employed to deal
    > with the public on any level

    Again, you are correct. My ideal job would involve sitting in a room, alone,
    for all eternity.

    Oh BTW, you misspelled "you're."

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Sarcastic too thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 10, 2005
  15. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    ooo a grammar queen

    billyw, Jan 10, 2005
  16. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:%,
    billyw <> rambled:

    > ooo a grammar queen

    Let's cut right to the chase: I'm going to kill you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 10, 2005
  17. Ken Briscoe

    Doom Guest

    > In news:%,
    > billyw <> rambled:
    >>
    >> ooo a grammar queen
    >>

    > Let's cut right to the chase: I'm going to kill you.
    >
    > --

    You're going to kill him?

    go to www.mcngp.com right now or nerd32768 will come to your house and kick
    your dog then he will need operation.

    Doom, Jan 10, 2005
  18. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Doom <> rambled:

    >> Let's cut right to the chase: I'm going to kill you.
    >>
    >> --

    > You're going to kill him?

    I said I was going to kill him, didn't I?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!